Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Yana] 2 Female Fae Skins
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Nimitsu @Zyll

hey you two. I have updated my general ping list to describe what I use it for. Please glance at it, and let me know if you want to be on the general, or the new release only ping list.
@Nimitsu @Zyll

hey you two. I have updated my general ping list to describe what I use it for. Please glance at it, and let me know if you want to be on the general, or the new release only ping list.
@Tobyana
I think I'm still good with staying on the general pings! Thanks :>
@Tobyana
I think I'm still good with staying on the general pings! Thanks :>
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Tobyana I'd like to stay on! :)
@Tobyana I'd like to stay on! :)
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Tobyana may I be put on the general ping list and the pinged wen you have midnight sakura back in stock
@Tobyana may I be put on the general ping list and the pinged wen you have midnight sakura back in stock
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Done ^.^ Thanks guys!
Done ^.^ Thanks guys!
also, if four people order re-orders for midnight sakura, I can order it right away.
also, if four people order re-orders for midnight sakura, I can order it right away.
General
@Nimitsu @Zyll @Niharike

I now have copies of the midnight Sakura skin available again. Right now I just have them in my inventory since I'm not at a computer but I'll list a bunch in the auction house in Monday. If you would like a copy without having to stalk the auction house, just shoot me a message with the funds attached and I'll return a message with the skin :D
General
@Nimitsu @Zyll @Niharike

I now have copies of the midnight Sakura skin available again. Right now I just have them in my inventory since I'm not at a computer but I'll list a bunch in the auction house in Monday. If you would like a copy without having to stalk the auction house, just shoot me a message with the funds attached and I'll return a message with the skin :D
@Tobyana I'm sending you a pm with the gems for midnight sakura becauses I'm going to be at work today
@Tobyana I'm sending you a pm with the gems for midnight sakura becauses I'm going to be at work today
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Sent :D
Sent :D
And stocked the rest of them ^.^ So they are all in the auction house for ease of purchase now ^.^
And stocked the rest of them ^.^ So they are all in the auction house for ease of purchase now ^.^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11