Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Night Before Christmas Mafia Info.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Detroness
I will be a replacement if I get killed or lynched.
@Detroness
I will be a replacement if I get killed or lynched.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

At this point in time, there's no need for replacements anymore.

Kanariah and narumitsu filled up the slots that were left open because flybeatRemix and Cyberstrike left so early in the game.
@Agrina

At this point in time, there's no need for replacements anymore.

Kanariah and narumitsu filled up the slots that were left open because flybeatRemix and Cyberstrike left so early in the game.
2v32at4.jpg
@detroness
Ok then.
@detroness
Ok then.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Welp. I've been Lynched.
THANK TIDELORD.

Now I can finally rest... I'm sorry for the Helpers. But at least this madness is over for me...
Welp. I've been Lynched.
THANK TIDELORD.

Now I can finally rest... I'm sorry for the Helpers. But at least this madness is over for me...
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Have a nice break from the mafias. :) Thank you for playing.
@tigressRising

Have a nice break from the mafias. :) Thank you for playing.
2v32at4.jpg
Wowww that got intense! I'm sort of glad I wasn't taking part in that debate. Geez!
Wowww that got intense! I'm sort of glad I wasn't taking part in that debate. Geez!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Detroness
do have room for one more or are you full?
@Detroness
do have room for one more or are you full?
tumblr_m4170spSN01qgwefso2_250.giftumblr_m4170spSN01qgwefso6_250.gif
@maleficent08

We're full at the moment and at this point in time, adding new players would probably not be the wisest choice.

Thank you.

If you are interested in joining a mafia, sign ups are still running for this one: Souls of the Fallen Mafia

Last time I checked, there are 6 spots left.
@maleficent08

We're full at the moment and at this point in time, adding new players would probably not be the wisest choice.

Thank you.

If you are interested in joining a mafia, sign ups are still running for this one: Souls of the Fallen Mafia

Last time I checked, there are 6 spots left.
2v32at4.jpg
@KaiserSooshie I think we need to talk. Particularly about this 'claim'. [quote name="KaiserSooshie" date=2015-11-30 07:40:25] (( @ Kanariah Well considering her temper's been set off once, she isn't telling you until the next day phase since you guys have angered her again (but she's using better judgement and taking a break from you all). When ti comes to the killers of Eolian and Cassidy, I suggest you take note of character change, that's all for now. Ta ta ;D @ Detroness I have sworn to you to keep it secret but that doesn't mean I can't give hints.)) [/quote] I am not mad at any of the players; and if I was, I would not strike back at the players by withholding potential information. Besides, I do not remember making any arrangements or deals to withhold information from the other players concerning the deaths of Eolian and Cassidy. There is not much else I can say other than I request that you stop antagonizing the other players any further. It is quite unsportsmanlike and disrespectful.
@KaiserSooshie

I think we need to talk. Particularly about this 'claim'.
KaiserSooshie wrote on 2015-11-30:
(( @ Kanariah Well considering her temper's been set off once, she isn't telling you until the next day phase since you guys have angered her again (but she's using better judgement and taking a break from you all). When ti comes to the killers of Eolian and Cassidy, I suggest you take note of character change, that's all for now. Ta ta ;D @ Detroness I have sworn to you to keep it secret but that doesn't mean I can't give hints.))

I am not mad at any of the players; and if I was, I would not strike back at the players by withholding potential information. Besides, I do not remember making any arrangements or deals to withhold information from the other players concerning the deaths of Eolian and Cassidy.

There is not much else I can say other than I request that you stop antagonizing the other players any further. It is quite unsportsmanlike and disrespectful.
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness I do apologize, both to you and the other players.

I did not meant to come off as rude, disrespectful or unsportsmanlike, I was a bit stressed due to the game, and attempted to remove myself from it for a time to try and settle down and take a breather while other things went on. And when I meant 'her' I did not mean you i meant Brimstone, in case there was some misunderstanding.
@Detroness I do apologize, both to you and the other players.

I did not meant to come off as rude, disrespectful or unsportsmanlike, I was a bit stressed due to the game, and attempted to remove myself from it for a time to try and settle down and take a breather while other things went on. And when I meant 'her' I did not mean you i meant Brimstone, in case there was some misunderstanding.
rRXPzLg.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21