Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 471 472
Erm...no. lol My mistake sorry. I mistaken the nature for the wind. Lol Thanks a lot.
Erm...no. lol My mistake sorry. I mistaken the nature for the wind. Lol Thanks a lot.
Can you put in what ability mean what and if it does i can't find it i read it through all the way 5 times already but i still can't find it if you did put it in
Can you put in what ability mean what and if it does i can't find it i read it through all the way 5 times already but i still can't find it if you did put it in
where i said ability that was supposed to be stat not ability, stat
where i said ability that was supposed to be stat not ability, stat
I just wanted to say thanks for this guide, I was able to get 3 level 25s in a couple of days without much effort. Totally worth it! Trying to level up dragons without this took way longer aha.
I just wanted to say thanks for this guide, I was able to get 3 level 25s in a couple of days without much effort. Totally worth it! Trying to level up dragons without this took way longer aha.
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o1_75sq.png.gif.giftumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o2_r1_75sq.png
Thank you for this guide, collision used to be a nightmare for me.
Thank you for this guide, collision used to be a nightmare for me.
Thanks for this guide...only wish I've seen this sooner lol

@thatsmyname mark for myself
Thanks for this guide...only wish I've seen this sooner lol

@thatsmyname mark for myself

@trixyr
Wish I'd found this sooner.
@trixyr
Wish I'd found this sooner.
MRMeAKr.png
@Pandamic this is the guide.
its called both things, its not two things.
@Pandamic this is the guide.
its called both things, its not two things.
w2GYbyY.png
I just wanted to say, thank you for this guide. I'm training up to level 9 right now, it was hard to get those eliminates and I'm really thankful to pinkerton for giving me an ambush on my second day. It was a good choice keeping it! But this has really helped me!
I just wanted to say, thank you for this guide. I'm training up to level 9 right now, it was hard to get those eliminates and I'm really thankful to pinkerton for giving me an ambush on my second day. It was a good choice keeping it! But this has really helped me!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Really helpful guide
Really helpful guide
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 471 472