Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81
@Aequorin
May I ask if there is a change in when NotN will start?
I am kinda hoping it'll be a month long event versus the last two months of December.
@Aequorin
May I ask if there is a change in when NotN will start?
I am kinda hoping it'll be a month long event versus the last two months of December.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
That dwarf hainu tho
i need them
That dwarf hainu tho
i need them
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
[quote]they will have something other than butt-rocks or mirrors[/quote] PRAISE also petals/butterfly are gorgeous and I'm crying
Quote:
they will have something other than butt-rocks or mirrors

PRAISE also petals/butterfly are gorgeous and I'm crying
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
yesss petal and butterfly are so beautiful! Gonna have to spend some christmas money on gems so I can buy them.
yesss petal and butterfly are so beautiful! Gonna have to spend some christmas money on gems so I can buy them.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
The new genes look incredible!
The new genes look incredible!
I needed a forum signature, so here it is.

sigFR.png
I LITERALLY SCREED WHEN I SAW THE NEW GENE PREVIEWS
THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS
I LITERALLY SCREED WHEN I SAW THE NEW GENE PREVIEWS
THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS
One way crossroads, sweet! So excited for night of the nocturne too
One way crossroads, sweet! So excited for night of the nocturne too
PETALS

I'm gonna have to hold off on a few geneing projects but this is similar to one of my favorite patterns on Sylestia and I'm so excited to see this type of thing on FR.
PETALS

I'm gonna have to hold off on a few geneing projects but this is similar to one of my favorite patterns on Sylestia and I'm so excited to see this type of thing on FR.
Those genes!!!!
Those genes!!!!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
This was so exciting to read! You guys really do a wonderful job here overall. It makes me really happy being able to see such direct and forthright responses to our feedback. As a Shadowbutt, I'm extra excited for the return of NotN, and I'm looking forwarded to the other great changes mentioned.

Keep it up! :)
This was so exciting to read! You guys really do a wonderful job here overall. It makes me really happy being able to see such direct and forthright responses to our feedback. As a Shadowbutt, I'm extra excited for the return of NotN, and I'm looking forwarded to the other great changes mentioned.

Keep it up! :)
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81