Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 80 81
Ahhh! Those wings are lovely!
Ahhh! Those wings are lovely!
IM DYING THIS IS 2 MUCH AT ONCE
IM DYING THIS IS 2 MUCH AT ONCE
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
Oooh so excited for NotN! Nocts are pretty much my favorite breed, so yea I'm really excited! The gene looks amazing to! Oooh and the familiar contest oh my gosh everything is so cool!!!
Oooh so excited for NotN! Nocts are pretty much my favorite breed, so yea I'm really excited! The gene looks amazing to! Oooh and the familiar contest oh my gosh everything is so cool!!!
AAAAA <3 PERYTONS… MY FAV…

i'm gonna enter the contest… i am filled with DETERMINATION.
AAAAA <3 PERYTONS… MY FAV…

i'm gonna enter the contest… i am filled with DETERMINATION.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
NICE!!! Looking forward to this year's NotN!
NICE!!! Looking forward to this year's NotN!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Such lovely genes!
Such lovely genes!
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o10_500.png
(banner by osiem)
Butterfly and Presumably Petal should be great. I guess it was about time for some new Gem genes. I really think some of the current gem genes should be downgraded from gem to treasure like Iri/Shim. Those are like one step up from basic, incredibly plentiful, and can't be generating that much in sales anymore.

The changes in NotN sound good. I think most of us that have farmed for chests and eggs during festivals are used to not getting them super often. I agree chests should be fun to open. I almost never sell them. I like opening them too much.

Crossroads 2 will be AWESOME! Thank you for giving us a secure way to trade items and currency. It'll be much more fun not having to worry about scammers as much. About the only time I can see having to pay outside this is for skins where the artists need the gems to pay for the blueprints. Even then I bet a lot of people will prefer to deal with those who can print and then deliver through secure means.
Butterfly and Presumably Petal should be great. I guess it was about time for some new Gem genes. I really think some of the current gem genes should be downgraded from gem to treasure like Iri/Shim. Those are like one step up from basic, incredibly plentiful, and can't be generating that much in sales anymore.

The changes in NotN sound good. I think most of us that have farmed for chests and eggs during festivals are used to not getting them super often. I agree chests should be fun to open. I almost never sell them. I like opening them too much.

Crossroads 2 will be AWESOME! Thank you for giving us a secure way to trade items and currency. It'll be much more fun not having to worry about scammers as much. About the only time I can see having to pay outside this is for skins where the artists need the gems to pay for the blueprints. Even then I bet a lot of people will prefer to deal with those who can print and then deliver through secure means.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I'm going to enter that contest, and even if my submission doesn't make it...

Who cares? THERE WILL BE A NEW MOTH.
I'm going to enter that contest, and even if my submission doesn't make it...

Who cares? THERE WILL BE A NEW MOTH.
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
(Heavy breathing) Butterfly ?.?
Also, I'm so glad NotN will have a more, how do you say, fun atmosphere.
(Heavy breathing) Butterfly ?.?
Also, I'm so glad NotN will have a more, how do you say, fun atmosphere.
Much applause for the upcoming Crossroads 2.0!

Nice genes too.

/many thumbs up

:D
Much applause for the upcoming Crossroads 2.0!

Nice genes too.

/many thumbs up

:D
QQnBZuq.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 80 81