Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open Roleplay (Come on in!)
1 2
It was dawn. Qirszen, a male Imperial, was patrolling the Clan borders, light green eyes glancing into the shadows. Seeming as if suspicion clouded his thoughts, the Imperial paused briefly, finding he could smell something. No, not something, [i]someone[/i]. A dragon scent was being carried in the breeze! He glared abruptly into a bush, growling softly as he bared his teeth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18536889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185369/18536889_350.png[/img] [/url]
It was dawn. Qirszen, a male Imperial, was patrolling the Clan borders, light green eyes glancing into the shadows. Seeming as if suspicion clouded his thoughts, the Imperial paused briefly, finding he could smell something. No, not something, someone. A dragon scent was being carried in the breeze! He glared abruptly into a bush, growling softly as he bared his teeth.

18536889_350.png
heheheheh you should click this
Bump
Bump
@ValiantDarkness I'm hoping I took the (come on in!) correctly! A light colored Guardian popped her head up, her horns were a shimmering green. She blinked at him and walked out of the brush, showing the extensive tattoo that traveled up her from let and onto her wing. Her front feet had tarnished steel gauntlets on them and a canvas bandana was wrapped around her head. Her shimmering green eyes showed no worry about his growling. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18385600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183857/18385600_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ValiantDarkness I'm hoping I took the (come on in!) correctly!

A light colored Guardian popped her head up, her horns were a shimmering green. She blinked at him and walked out of the brush, showing the extensive tattoo that traveled up her from let and onto her wing. Her front feet had tarnished steel gauntlets on them and a canvas bandana was wrapped around her head. Her shimmering green eyes showed no worry about his growling.

18385600_350.png

+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
(Yes you did! Welcome! ^u^) @Bluwingskitty "What are you doing here?" Snarled the Imperial. He paced from paw to paw, eyeing her warily. She was beautiful, he had to admit, but beauty wasn't going to prevent him from chasing her right out of his territory. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18536889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185369/18536889_350.png[/img] [/url]
(Yes you did! Welcome! ^u^) @Bluwingskitty

"What are you doing here?" Snarled the Imperial. He paced from paw to paw, eyeing her warily. She was beautiful, he had to admit, but beauty wasn't going to prevent him from chasing her right out of his territory.

18536889_350.png
@ValiantDarkness

"Oh...I'm sorry. I was looking for fruit." She said softly, taking a step back. "I didn't mean to trespass on your territory." She wasn't scared of him, just weary and attempting to show respect. It hadn't been an intention of her's to trespass, but it had happened and she had to deal with it.
@ValiantDarkness

"Oh...I'm sorry. I was looking for fruit." She said softly, taking a step back. "I didn't mean to trespass on your territory." She wasn't scared of him, just weary and attempting to show respect. It hadn't been an intention of her's to trespass, but it had happened and she had to deal with it.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@ValiantDarkness @Bluwingskitty (Hope y'all don't mind if I pop in; wouldn't want to intrude on a 1x1 RP :)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17365166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173652/17365166_350.png[/img] [/url] Murk trotted stealthily through the underbrush, seeking with his sharp eyes for unwary prey. It had been quite a while since his chief let him roam free, given that Murk's position has the clan's watchdog was a demanding one. Needless to say, the Mirror greatly enjoyed his free time, savoring every second. [b]"What are you doing here?"[/b] The predator froze in his tracks and dropped low; the voice was far off and likely not directed at him, but Murk fancied himself a wise hunter. The speaker sounded alert and agitated, a combination Murk disliked getting the attention of; however, at the same time it could mean the speaker was properly distracted. Slowly, quietly, Murk slunk like the smoky shadow he was in the direction of the commotion, seeking with his senses for the exact position of the dragon. When he went around a particularly large bush he spotted an Imperial facing off with an elaborately tattooed Guardian. The Mirror paused, staying very still and close to the bush, and watched as the situation played out... (Let me know if I'm long winded with my writing; I don't have the chance to RP often.)
@ValiantDarkness @Bluwingskitty

(Hope y'all don't mind if I pop in; wouldn't want to intrude on a 1x1 RP :))

17365166_350.png

Murk trotted stealthily through the underbrush, seeking with his sharp eyes for unwary prey. It had been quite a while since his chief let him roam free, given that Murk's position has the clan's watchdog was a demanding one. Needless to say, the Mirror greatly enjoyed his free time, savoring every second.

"What are you doing here?"

The predator froze in his tracks and dropped low; the voice was far off and likely not directed at him, but Murk fancied himself a wise hunter. The speaker sounded alert and agitated, a combination Murk disliked getting the attention of; however, at the same time it could mean the speaker was properly distracted.

Slowly, quietly, Murk slunk like the smoky shadow he was in the direction of the commotion, seeking with his senses for the exact position of the dragon. When he went around a particularly large bush he spotted an Imperial facing off with an elaborately tattooed Guardian. The Mirror paused, staying very still and close to the bush, and watched as the situation played out...

(Let me know if I'm long winded with my writing; I don't have the chance to RP often.)
2Qbi90W.pngZhydIqY.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17317005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173171/17317005_350.png[/img] [/url] @Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness (Can I be in the same clan as a higher leader-sih role in the same clan as Val? ^-^) "Qirszen what are you up to?" Deangelo, a large male Imperial came from the west, in extensive armor. The sound of an unfamiliar voice made him wonder what was going on. He kept moving forward. [i]He must not have heard me...[/i] He thought to himself. When he was only fifty meters away from Qirszen was station, he was the unfamiliar dragon and raced to help his friend.

17317005_350.png

@Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness (Can I be in the same clan as a higher leader-sih role in the same clan as Val? ^-^)

"Qirszen what are you up to?" Deangelo, a large male Imperial came from the west, in extensive armor. The sound of an unfamiliar voice made him wonder what was going on. He kept moving forward. He must not have heard me... He thought to himself. When he was only fifty meters away from Qirszen was station, he was the unfamiliar dragon and raced to help his friend.
image.png
@Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness @justalittleworld @Arivern (Hope I can join~) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146545/14654458_350.png[/img] [i] "Don't worry Raven, I'll take good care of your eggs", said the little Fae dragon, Trixie, to the armored-clayed Skydancer. Even so, Raven didn't wanted to leave the den, not watching over her eggs herself made her a little wary of them hatching without her near. "B-Bu-", Raven tried to continue but was stopped by Trixie." You need to go back out there and have fun!," Trixie signed, "even Shiko and I do it and we're always busy." "Fine, but if my eggs start to show any signs of hatching, send someone to get me." Leaving the den, Raven wondered for hours but hearing a commotion happening near where she was walking. She left the trail and trotted toward the noise, ducking down by the bush after seeing the four other dragons. "Wow, such a beautiful tattoo that female Guardian wears..." fixing her helmet, she continued scanning the other dragons, seeing that the rest are male and two of them or Imperials and the other, a Mirror.[/i]
@Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness @justalittleworld @Arivern (Hope I can join~)

14654458_350.png

"Don't worry Raven, I'll take good care of your eggs", said the little Fae dragon, Trixie, to the armored-clayed Skydancer. Even so, Raven didn't wanted to leave the den, not watching over her eggs herself made her a little wary of them hatching without her near.
"B-Bu-", Raven tried to continue but was stopped by Trixie." You need to go back out there and have fun!," Trixie signed, "even Shiko and I do it and we're always busy."
"Fine, but if my eggs start to show any signs of hatching, send someone to get me." Leaving the den, Raven wondered for hours but hearing a commotion happening near where she was walking. She left the trail and trotted toward the noise, ducking down by the bush after seeing the four other dragons.
"Wow, such a beautiful tattoo that female Guardian wears..." fixing her helmet, she continued scanning the other dragons, seeing that the rest are male and two of them or Imperials and the other, a Mirror.
KNOWN BY ALL BUT SEEN BY NONE, THIS IS WERE THE WOLVES HOWL
ssjS89N.png
@Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness @justalittleworld @Arivern @xXKeymaXx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18207538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182076/18207538_350.png[/img] [/url] The only reason for her crash landing, she assumed, was the simple fact that she had been flying too long too far in such weather. Falling ever so [I]gracefully[/I] through the forest, she landed with a thud right on her face, her whole body and wings being awkwardly suspended in air. The gloomy light made her golden runes glitter in the greying day, and her collar of ice dully reflected light. She huffed, rolling over. The other dragons in the-now bigger-clearing watched her with confusion. This dragon was certainly eccentric. She wore a fluffy hat and some tools for digging. The rope and pickaxe were secured around her waist, while the compass and collar of ice were hanging around her neck. A gust of chilly air followed her, and the solar blades hovering above her wings lit up a small circle of light around her. She sat up. Looking up, her face instantly contorted into a shy yet angry face. [b]Hello...[/b] She trailed off. Her eyes darted around to each dragon. [b]Sorry 'bout crashin' your party...[/b] She sounded like she was hesitant to speak to anyone. She sounded like a child who was forced to apologize to a friend for hurting them. She shifted silently and awkwardly in her spot. She felt so small for a ridgeback compared to these dragons. She felt cramped. And she definitely didn't want to be here longer than she needed to be. Suddenly a crash of thunder then a flash of lightning sounded overhead, frightening her. [I]Well there goes flying.[/I] She thought as the rain began to pour.
@Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness @justalittleworld @Arivern @xXKeymaXx

18207538_350.png

The only reason for her crash landing, she assumed, was the simple fact that she had been flying too long too far in such weather. Falling ever so gracefully through the forest, she landed with a thud right on her face, her whole body and wings being awkwardly suspended in air. The gloomy light made her golden runes glitter in the greying day, and her collar of ice dully reflected light. She huffed, rolling over. The other dragons in the-now bigger-clearing watched her with confusion. This dragon was certainly eccentric. She wore a fluffy hat and some tools for digging. The rope and pickaxe were secured around her waist, while the compass and collar of ice were hanging around her neck. A gust of chilly air followed her, and the solar blades hovering above her wings lit up a small circle of light around her. She sat up. Looking up, her face instantly contorted into a shy yet angry face.
Hello... She trailed off. Her eyes darted around to each dragon.
Sorry 'bout crashin' your party... She sounded like she was hesitant to speak to anyone. She sounded like a child who was forced to apologize to a friend for hurting them. She shifted silently and awkwardly in her spot. She felt so small for a ridgeback compared to these dragons. She felt cramped. And she definitely didn't want to be here longer than she needed to be. Suddenly a crash of thunder then a flash of lightning sounded overhead, frightening her.
Well there goes flying. She thought as the rain began to pour.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness @justalittleworld @Arivern @SiresQueen

Raven ducked down deeper in the bush at the crash-landing of the unknown ridgeback. "A new comer huh?", she whispered, but she was glad none of the other dragons, plus one, didn't noticed her yet. At least the rain would watch away her scent before they even caught a sniff of it.
@Bluwingskitty @ValidantDarkness @justalittleworld @Arivern @SiresQueen

Raven ducked down deeper in the bush at the crash-landing of the unknown ridgeback. "A new comer huh?", she whispered, but she was glad none of the other dragons, plus one, didn't noticed her yet. At least the rain would watch away her scent before they even caught a sniff of it.
KNOWN BY ALL BUT SEEN BY NONE, THIS IS WERE THE WOLVES HOWL
ssjS89N.png
1 2