Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make Me Laugh, Win 50kt!
1 2 3 4
[center]Kitari Presents: [color=blue][size=6]Sornieth's Funniest Home Dragons![/size][/color][/center] Well that about sums it up, really. I am in need of good laughs lately, and they are in short supply. Provide them to me, and you could win 50,000 treasure for it! [quote][b]Prizes![/b] Best Overall - 50kt Runner Up: 10kt Most Creative: 5kt Most Cringe Inducing (Worst Joke): 1t[/quote] Judging will be undertaken by me. Based solely on how much I did or did not chortle while reading it. Scientific, no? Jokes do not have to be FR related, tho they certainly may be! Limit of THREE entries per person. Limit of one prize to each entrant. Do keep it clean, yes? Insinuation is fine, but nothing that breaks the site rules. Jokes accepted in form of: text, comic, gif. But please do make it your own work. Judging will go down [b]Saturday, Dec 5th.[/b] PLEASE, [b]ping me[/b] if you are submitting an entry. Conversation in the thread is perfectly fine, and encouraged. While I can't offer anything in compensation for it, bumps are appreciated.
Kitari Presents:
Sornieth's Funniest Home Dragons!

Well that about sums it up, really. I am in need of good laughs lately, and they are in short supply. Provide them to me, and you could win 50,000 treasure for it!
Quote:
Prizes!

Best Overall - 50kt
Runner Up: 10kt
Most Creative: 5kt
Most Cringe Inducing (Worst Joke): 1t

Judging will be undertaken by me. Based solely on how much I did or did not chortle while reading it. Scientific, no?

Jokes do not have to be FR related, tho they certainly may be!

Limit of THREE entries per person. Limit of one prize to each entrant.

Do keep it clean, yes? Insinuation is fine, but nothing that breaks the site rules.

Jokes accepted in form of: text, comic, gif. But please do make it your own work.

Judging will go down Saturday, Dec 5th.

PLEASE, ping me if you are submitting an entry.

Conversation in the thread is perfectly fine, and encouraged.

While I can't offer anything in compensation for it, bumps are appreciated.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari
https://youtu.be/LxzbWqAtY54
Not my own, but I got a laugh out of it. #FreePoot
@Kitari
https://youtu.be/LxzbWqAtY54
Not my own, but I got a laugh out of it. #FreePoot
@Kitari
What did the kitten say when the earthquake hit?
This is a catastrophe!
sorrynotsorry
@Kitari
What did the kitten say when the earthquake hit?
This is a catastrophe!
sorrynotsorry
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@Zaelium
Will do it later :p
@Zaelium
Will do it later :p
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@kitari
1. there were 2 boys playing chess. They both played 3 games yet won 3 games how did it happen?

THEY WEREN'T PLAYING EACH OTHER!!

2. YO MAMA SO FAT THAT WHEN SHE STEPPED ON THE SCALE THE DOCTOR SAID HOLY COW THATS MY PHONE NUMBER

3. WHat do you get when you cross a cow and an earthquake?

A MILKSHAKE!!!!

@kitari
1. there were 2 boys playing chess. They both played 3 games yet won 3 games how did it happen?

THEY WEREN'T PLAYING EACH OTHER!!

2. YO MAMA SO FAT THAT WHEN SHE STEPPED ON THE SCALE THE DOCTOR SAID HOLY COW THATS MY PHONE NUMBER

3. WHat do you get when you cross a cow and an earthquake?

A MILKSHAKE!!!!

@Kitari
1) I can cut wood with my eyes! I saw it with my own eyes.
2) I always arrive late to work, but I make it up by leaving early.
3) What did one butt check say to the other? Together we can stop this ****!
@Kitari
1) I can cut wood with my eyes! I saw it with my own eyes.
2) I always arrive late to work, but I make it up by leaving early.
3) What did one butt check say to the other? Together we can stop this ****!
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@Kitari

If coral gets stressed, it will die. What does coral get stressed about?

current events.

@Kitari

If coral gets stressed, it will die. What does coral get stressed about?

current events.

JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Kitari Over the past year my sexual fetishes have been slowly getting more perverse; But it wasn't until I spanked a statue that I realized i'd hit rock bottom.
@Kitari Over the past year my sexual fetishes have been slowly getting more perverse; But it wasn't until I spanked a statue that I realized i'd hit rock bottom.
tumblr_inline_ny85tkENM51tqdlxo_540.png ~You hear arguing in the distance~ tumblr_ny85tmtIn21uqhk6jo1_75sq.png
Big Louie's Adoption Service
Commissions! 20kt [url][/url]
@Kitari

Things could be worse.
Your parents could be turned into pigs, you could be forced into slavery at a bath house, and your boyfriend could be a river.
@Kitari

Things could be worse.
Your parents could be turned into pigs, you could be forced into slavery at a bath house, and your boyfriend could be a river.
@Satsuma

that point is like 9 levels deep though

not only was he a river, but he became a river because he was downgraded from a god in the English dub lmao
@Satsuma

that point is like 9 levels deep though

not only was he a river, but he became a river because he was downgraded from a god in the English dub lmao
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2 3 4