Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make Me Laugh, Win 50kt!
1 2 3 4
@Kitari

Someone loved to sew. They loved it so much, they never stopped, even walked around while doing it. The current project was of a street. This person was walking while making his sewing project, the needle going in and out. They then got to a place were they needed to cross the street. So, they looked right and left...

...and cross-stitched the road.

(this is probably really unfunny but lol)
@Kitari

Someone loved to sew. They loved it so much, they never stopped, even walked around while doing it. The current project was of a street. This person was walking while making his sewing project, the needle going in and out. They then got to a place were they needed to cross the street. So, they looked right and left...

...and cross-stitched the road.

(this is probably really unfunny but lol)
oQlTGMl.png
@Kitari
I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather.
Not yelling and screaming like the people in his car.
@Kitari
I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather.
Not yelling and screaming like the people in his car.
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Kitari

Q: Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?
A: Because the "p" is silent!

Q: What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
A: Aye, matey.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Europe.
Europe who?
No, you're a poo.

*ba dum tss* 8DD
@Kitari

Q: Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?
A: Because the "p" is silent!

Q: What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
A: Aye, matey.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Europe.
Europe who?
No, you're a poo.

*ba dum tss* 8DD
Boops
Boops
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

For a small loan of a million dollars!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyH0DyWdGbg
@Kitari

For a small loan of a million dollars!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyH0DyWdGbg
io98x.gift9oLD.gif

{Scorpio}{INFP}Ybw3PCU.gif{Two Hours ahead}
LlTAP.gifX3pq2.gif
@kitari
What's a lion's favorite part of his meal? The MANE course! *ba-dum tssss*

Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge grizzly bear suddenly appears in the clearing right in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to gallop toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says with an urgent look on his face, ‘What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear.’ ‘I don’t need to outrun the bear,’ the first guy says. ‘I just need to outrun you.’
@kitari
What's a lion's favorite part of his meal? The MANE course! *ba-dum tssss*

Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge grizzly bear suddenly appears in the clearing right in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to gallop toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says with an urgent look on his face, ‘What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear.’ ‘I don’t need to outrun the bear,’ the first guy says. ‘I just need to outrun you.’
they/them
@Kitari
Well I don't have jokes.. But I have cat stories *Insert akward smile*
I had a cat that was really not the brightest. He couldn't bury his poop, instead he just pawed at the walls and floor around his litter box, and when we would give him a treat, he would tip it into his water, so he'd have no treat and gross water, and on top of that he would jump on to places entirely covered in objects that he would knock down, these items included a picture frame, my art supplies and a computer monitor. His name was Martin.

My other cat liked the smell of men's deoderant and would rub her face in/nibble on anyone's pits if they wore her favourite brands like Old Spice.

I hope you found these amusing and that they made you laugh :P
@Kitari
Well I don't have jokes.. But I have cat stories *Insert akward smile*
I had a cat that was really not the brightest. He couldn't bury his poop, instead he just pawed at the walls and floor around his litter box, and when we would give him a treat, he would tip it into his water, so he'd have no treat and gross water, and on top of that he would jump on to places entirely covered in objects that he would knock down, these items included a picture frame, my art supplies and a computer monitor. His name was Martin.

My other cat liked the smell of men's deoderant and would rub her face in/nibble on anyone's pits if they wore her favourite brands like Old Spice.

I hope you found these amusing and that they made you laugh :P
@LesserDog128 I've got to be 800% serious here. Your signature could not go with your post (and this thread in general) any more. It is literally perfect.
@LesserDog128 I've got to be 800% serious here. Your signature could not go with your post (and this thread in general) any more. It is literally perfect.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari
Aww...
Thanks! :)
@Kitari
Aww...
Thanks! :)
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Kitari

@Kitari

I like bacon.
1 2 3 4