Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make Me Laugh, Win 50kt!
1 2 3 4
@Kitari

This was actually a conversation between me and my friend.

Me: I miss playing pokemon.

Friend: .. 'Ditto'.

Me: .. did you just
@Kitari

This was actually a conversation between me and my friend.

Me: I miss playing pokemon.

Friend: .. 'Ditto'.

Me: .. did you just
FD1rkPC.png
@Kitari

10 Facts about you
1. You are reading this right now
2. You are connected to the internet
4. You didn't notice I skipped three
6 You are checking now
7. You didn't notice I skipped five
8. You are checking now
9. You are enjoying this
10. You are still reading this
11. You didn't realize there's suppose to be only ten facts.
12. You are checking now
@Kitari

10 Facts about you
1. You are reading this right now
2. You are connected to the internet
4. You didn't notice I skipped three
6 You are checking now
7. You didn't notice I skipped five
8. You are checking now
9. You are enjoying this
10. You are still reading this
11. You didn't realize there's suppose to be only ten facts.
12. You are checking now
tumblr_inline_nk71ahTsTN1qg2i5p.png
@Kitari

Would references count? Because I've got some good ones for you XD
@Kitari

Would references count? Because I've got some good ones for you XD
@satsuma

(This is a story.)

There once was a person named Bob. Bob died. The end.
@satsuma

(This is a story.)

There once was a person named Bob. Bob died. The end.
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@kitari

A hamburger walks into a bar and orders a scotch. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve food here."
@kitari

A hamburger walks into a bar and orders a scotch. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve food here."
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Kitari this isn’t really a joke but a story but it’s pretty funny tbh-//

I was going to go into a cave called hellhole, the tunnel was so small that I had to crawl through every corridor just to get to the Main room. Before we got there we and my friends were having a mighty ton of trouble actually locating the cave entrance . A couple of times me and one of my friends were thinking of a joke about leaving the other one behind… the prank epically failed. At some point we finally “caved” (no pun intended) and used one of their phones to find a map. Once we found the cave, I was so tired that I had to just sit down and stare for like 20 minutes. One of my friends was scared to go in because they had claustrophobia. They rarely come out of their house and it was a marvel that they were there, so I made the joke “why wont you go in THIS hole? I thought you already lived in one!”. Anywho, after I had said the joke, we finally gathered out courage and went inside. IT. WAS. TIGHT. Like I had to stop breathing just to get into the Maine cave. Anyway after all of that we got out and I legit tried to roll down the hill just to save the agony of walking. THE END, HOPE YOU FREAKING LIKED IT (*sob* my typing finger hurts)
@Kitari this isn’t really a joke but a story but it’s pretty funny tbh-//

I was going to go into a cave called hellhole, the tunnel was so small that I had to crawl through every corridor just to get to the Main room. Before we got there we and my friends were having a mighty ton of trouble actually locating the cave entrance . A couple of times me and one of my friends were thinking of a joke about leaving the other one behind… the prank epically failed. At some point we finally “caved” (no pun intended) and used one of their phones to find a map. Once we found the cave, I was so tired that I had to just sit down and stare for like 20 minutes. One of my friends was scared to go in because they had claustrophobia. They rarely come out of their house and it was a marvel that they were there, so I made the joke “why wont you go in THIS hole? I thought you already lived in one!”. Anywho, after I had said the joke, we finally gathered out courage and went inside. IT. WAS. TIGHT. Like I had to stop breathing just to get into the Maine cave. Anyway after all of that we got out and I legit tried to roll down the hill just to save the agony of walking. THE END, HOPE YOU FREAKING LIKED IT (*sob* my typing finger hurts)
mlr1H8z.png
Okay, okay, get ready for dragon jokes!

Did you know dragons prefer a particular variety of shampoo? They always use Head and Smolders!

Why did the dragon learn juggling? He wanted to win the talon show...

Do you know why dragons generally avoid paladins? They always taste lawful!

How do you measure the weight of a dragon? It actually depends a lot on the scales!

How long should one be patient with a green dragon? You should wait until it ripens!
Okay, okay, get ready for dragon jokes!

Did you know dragons prefer a particular variety of shampoo? They always use Head and Smolders!

Why did the dragon learn juggling? He wanted to win the talon show...

Do you know why dragons generally avoid paladins? They always taste lawful!

How do you measure the weight of a dragon? It actually depends a lot on the scales!

How long should one be patient with a green dragon? You should wait until it ripens!
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
1 2 3 4