Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]My children are carnivorous heathens
1 2 3
~~
~~
lvl25-Hatchery100x100-1.pngSqnIrhs.png
~~
~~
~~
~~
@Vayura I have a few animal parts I could trade for Seafood/Insects. I have stacks of the following: [item=Greatshell Fin] x1 (stack) [item=Blackwing Croaker Leg] x1 [item=Serrated Beak] x1
@Vayura I have a few animal parts I could trade for Seafood/Insects.

I have stacks of the following:

Greatshell Fin x1 (stack) Blackwing Croaker Leg x1 Serrated Beak x1
@Vayura
Hi there, I have 2 stacks of legs I could trade for insects!

Also, would you be interested in Elk Ears/Snowfall Elk Ears as meat points since they are also not whole animals? (Asking because I have loads of stacks of these I would also be willing to trade)
@Vayura
Hi there, I have 2 stacks of legs I could trade for insects!

Also, would you be interested in Elk Ears/Snowfall Elk Ears as meat points since they are also not whole animals? (Asking because I have loads of stacks of these I would also be willing to trade)
ZNhRsiG.png
I've a few elk ears I'm willing to throw at ya, if you want 'em. No whole stacks unfortunately :c But I wouldn't want anything in return There are also these items that may be handy in the future: [item=greatshell fin][item=dodo leg][item=spurred dodo leg][item=dodo wing]
I've a few elk ears I'm willing to throw at ya, if you want 'em. No whole stacks unfortunately :c But I wouldn't want anything in return
There are also these items that may be handy in the future:
Greatshell Fin Dodo Leg Spurred Dodo Leg Dodo Wing
@Sevachu I would love to take the ears ~! I forgot those are a food thing cause I never grind in the Boreal Woods. ;u;
@Sevachu I would love to take the ears ~! I forgot those are a food thing cause I never grind in the Boreal Woods. ;u;
@Vayura
Alrighty, I'm sending over 7 stacks in total! c:
@Vayura
Alrighty, I'm sending over 7 stacks in total! c:
ZNhRsiG.png
Are you interested in trading for plants? @vayura
Are you interested in trading for plants? @vayura
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@vayura I have several stacks of froggy legs and I'm always happy to trade for rabbits and snails
@vayura I have several stacks of froggy legs and I'm always happy to trade for rabbits and snails
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
1 2 3