Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]My children are carnivorous heathens
1 2 3
SO, most of my lair is made up of Wildclaws and Nocturnes. This is all fine and dandy until we get to the feeding of them. [b]I have a LOT of seafood and bugs for trade for Croaker Legs and Soylent Red.[/b] [center][item= Heartred Croaker Leg][item=Soylent Red][item=Blackwing Croaker Leg][/center] I am looking for those. Oddly specific, but I am a vegetarian IRL, and I feel weirdly conflicted about converting the meat items that look like whole animals. As a result I do have a lot of other meat animal items that I'd be willing to trade as well, there are just a lot so I'm not going to list them here. So if you hoard a specific few, just as and I will check ~! I'm matching point for point trading, and I'll do the math, so just tell me what you got, and we can do business ~!
SO, most of my lair is made up of Wildclaws and Nocturnes. This is all fine and dandy until we get to the feeding of them.

I have a LOT of seafood and bugs for trade for Croaker Legs and Soylent Red.

Heartred Croaker Leg Soylent Red Blackwing Croaker Leg

I am looking for those. Oddly specific, but I am a vegetarian IRL, and I feel weirdly conflicted about converting the meat items that look like whole animals. As a result I do have a lot of other meat animal items that I'd be willing to trade as well, there are just a lot so I'm not going to list them here. So if you hoard a specific few, just as and I will check ~!

I'm matching point for point trading, and I'll do the math, so just tell me what you got, and we can do business ~!
lvl25-Hatchery100x100-1.pngSqnIrhs.png
Do you have tentacles or squids? I love tentacles ;)

(I have about 900 froglegs)

edit// I suck at pinging @Vayura
Do you have tentacles or squids? I love tentacles ;)

(I have about 900 froglegs)

edit// I suck at pinging @Vayura
@wasteofanangel I have 577 tentacles of both varieties ~! So not quite 900, but wow thank you. I'll send you a PM for the trade ? :D
@wasteofanangel I have 577 tentacles of both varieties ~! So not quite 900, but wow thank you. I'll send you a PM for the trade ? :D
Sure thing, send the tentacles up and I'll send the croaker things back ^.^
Sure thing, send the tentacles up and I'll send the croaker things back ^.^
@Vayura I can send 99 legs in exchange for 99 4-point insects?
@Vayura I can send 99 legs in exchange for 99 4-point insects?
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
@DarkFlier Sounds good to me ~! I'll send the bugs right over ~
@DarkFlier Sounds good to me ~! I'll send the bugs right over ~
@Vayura I have 2 stacks of croaker legs, if you're still looking? My children love fish, they're eating me out of lair and home, lol.
@Vayura I have 2 stacks of croaker legs, if you're still looking? My children love fish, they're eating me out of lair and home, lol.
@onehoureternity sounds good to me ~! I'll send em overrrr.
@onehoureternity sounds good to me ~! I'll send em overrrr.
@Vayura

I can trade 7 stacks for stacks of seafood if you're interested
@Vayura

I can trade 7 stacks for stacks of seafood if you're interested
@Vayura

hi! I have 194 croaker legs - would be willing to swap for Brown Spot Toads (I hoard them) or insect FPs
@Vayura

hi! I have 194 croaker legs - would be willing to swap for Brown Spot Toads (I hoard them) or insect FPs
1 2 3