Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did i not notice this before?!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Vanshira" date=2015-11-23 11:09:01] [item=Mottled Buttersnake] The tooltip directly references the arms; how did this surprise anyone? [/quote] [quote name="Uzumak" date=2015-11-23 12:38:05] You never noticed? That's what makes them adorable! [/quote] I love the arms :>
Vanshira wrote on 2015-11-23:
Mottled Buttersnake
The tooltip directly references the arms; how did this surprise anyone?
Uzumak wrote on 2015-11-23:
You never noticed? That's what makes them adorable!

I love the arms :>
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I will regret this, but can someone explain the issue with Fae necks to me? :<
I will regret this, but can someone explain the issue with Fae necks to me? :<
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
@ricci

Here's one of the many threads made about the horror that is the female fae's neck.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1437196/1
@ricci

Here's one of the many threads made about the horror that is the female fae's neck.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1437196/1
ErzFA.gifcRmpm.gifiCTsu.gifWF7N6.gifQBDeO.gif
@ScorpiusVyxen Oh heck.

All the ragrats. All of them.

WHAT IS ALL OF THIS NONSENSE, WITH THESE STUBBY LEGS, AND THESE FREAKISH NECKS, AND LIKE WHAT.

Spacedad help me.
@ScorpiusVyxen Oh heck.

All the ragrats. All of them.

WHAT IS ALL OF THIS NONSENSE, WITH THESE STUBBY LEGS, AND THESE FREAKISH NECKS, AND LIKE WHAT.

Spacedad help me.
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
Buttersnakes are adorable :D

Chicory is bonded to a Swallowtail Buttersnake and she's the daughter of Illicium, the clan's Dancer. I can just imagine him coming across them doing that little dance and he'd be all, 'No, daughter, why? What are you doing?' And they'd just be, 'Cha, cha, chaaaaaaa~~~'

And then his Colorburst Buttersnake would want to join in and drag him along. Two fae doing it would be weird enough, but the Mottled Buttersnake and the Mimic Buttersnake are both bonded to an Imperial couple: Soleil and Tephra.

Now imagine two fae, two Imperials, and four Buttersnakes doing it.

My clan certainly hasn't forgotten.
Buttersnakes are adorable :D

Chicory is bonded to a Swallowtail Buttersnake and she's the daughter of Illicium, the clan's Dancer. I can just imagine him coming across them doing that little dance and he'd be all, 'No, daughter, why? What are you doing?' And they'd just be, 'Cha, cha, chaaaaaaa~~~'

And then his Colorburst Buttersnake would want to join in and drag him along. Two fae doing it would be weird enough, but the Mottled Buttersnake and the Mimic Buttersnake are both bonded to an Imperial couple: Soleil and Tephra.

Now imagine two fae, two Imperials, and four Buttersnakes doing it.

My clan certainly hasn't forgotten.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Hahahaha, I noticed the arms before, but never really thought much of it. But the more I stare now, the more weirded out I am by their little arms. They're like t-rex arms - so short and stubby!
Hahahaha, I noticed the arms before, but never really thought much of it. But the more I stare now, the more weirded out I am by their little arms. They're like t-rex arms - so short and stubby!
646.Pots150.nijuku_zpslgznfytr.png

nijuku
dragon lair
wishlist
AO6i5P5.png
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/32/d3/94/32d394553d544345d4f0bfdfd033bcc4.jpg[/img]
32d394553d544345d4f0bfdfd033bcc4.jpg
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
@AboveClouds OH MY GOD IM SO UNCOMFORTABLE
@AboveClouds OH MY GOD IM SO UNCOMFORTABLE
PoRxZPC.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifPoRxZPC.png
anakin//he+they//shadow flight
I love this site
I love this site
RISE
RISE

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST