Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Mazarine could I be added to the Stonekeeper Crown & Rock and Root chest lists? ^^
@Mazarine could I be added to the Stonekeeper Crown & Rock and Root chest lists? ^^
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Mazarine
May I sign up for Bluffclamber Belongings and Painted History Chest please? Thank you!
@Mazarine
May I sign up for Bluffclamber Belongings and Painted History Chest please? Thank you!
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@Mazarine

Thanks for doing this! Could I be added to the list for bluffclamber's belongings and the painted history chest?
@Mazarine

Thanks for doing this! Could I be added to the list for bluffclamber's belongings and the painted history chest?
@Mazarine
Keeper of the labyrinth please
@Mazarine
Keeper of the labyrinth please
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Mazarine

Thanks so much for doing this could I be signed up for petrified pinions and bluffclimber belongings?
@Mazarine

Thanks so much for doing this could I be signed up for petrified pinions and bluffclimber belongings?
@Mazarine Thank you for pinging me! ^^
Could you sign me up for the petrified pinions chest please? thank you!
@Mazarine Thank you for pinging me! ^^
Could you sign me up for the petrified pinions chest please? thank you!
@mazarine
Can I sign up for the familiar and the painted history chest please?
@mazarine
Can I sign up for the familiar and the painted history chest please?
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
@Mazarine
Hi!! can you put me in the Keeper of the labyrinth chest please?
Thanks for doing this!! :D
@Mazarine
Hi!! can you put me in the Keeper of the labyrinth chest please?
Thanks for doing this!! :D
@Mazarine

Thank you very much for hosting this once again!
If possible I'd love to be put down for the Bluffclamber belongings and keeper of the labyrinth chest, please and thank you! :D
@Mazarine

Thank you very much for hosting this once again!
If possible I'd love to be put down for the Bluffclamber belongings and keeper of the labyrinth chest, please and thank you! :D
@Mazarine

Can you add me for Bluffclamber Belongings and the chest with an accent which there is less people asking for it :)
@Mazarine

Can you add me for Bluffclamber Belongings and the chest with an accent which there is less people asking for it :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13