Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old People
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Echoo" date=2015-11-17 20:26:35] [s]Still 13 and still feeling like a 5 year old. Don't we all have an inner 5 year old?[/s] [/quote] I'm 26 and still feel like a 5 year old sometimes. ;) So yes, @Echoo, we definitely do all have an inner 5 year old. Also, reiterating what pretty much everyone else who is "older" here has said: growing [i]old[/i] is mandatory; growing [i]up[/i] is optional! I absolutely live my life by that. [s]Also I'm not able to have pets IRL so I hoard dragons instead.[/s]
Echoo wrote on 2015-11-17:
Still 13 and still feeling like a 5 year old. Don't we all have an inner 5 year old?

I'm 26 and still feel like a 5 year old sometimes. ;) So yes, @Echoo, we definitely do all have an inner 5 year old.

Also, reiterating what pretty much everyone else who is "older" here has said: growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional!

I absolutely live my life by that. Also I'm not able to have pets IRL so I hoard dragons instead.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
have you seen grandma shirley play skyrim? she's pretty cool!!
have you seen grandma shirley play skyrim? she's pretty cool!!
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
Most users I know on FR are 20+. I think the youngest member in the Light Flight IRC is 16, and they're an exception. ******* A. I should probably go and pay my bills now.
Most users I know on FR are 20+. I think the youngest member in the Light Flight IRC is 16, and they're an exception. ******* A. I should probably go and pay my bills now.
iK0jgh4.png
Huh. On the Internet, I expect that most people are in their teens or 20s, generally. I don't know why, but I guess I kind of assume that most Internet users are teens or young adults. It's silly, really, since everybody uses the Internet and older people use it just as much as younger people do, and like other people mentioned, sometimes there's older people on 'kids' sites because they get into stuff that their kids play.

So I say it doesn't matter how old or young you are; as long as you can get along with everyone and aren't harming anyone, play on.
Huh. On the Internet, I expect that most people are in their teens or 20s, generally. I don't know why, but I guess I kind of assume that most Internet users are teens or young adults. It's silly, really, since everybody uses the Internet and older people use it just as much as younger people do, and like other people mentioned, sometimes there's older people on 'kids' sites because they get into stuff that their kids play.

So I say it doesn't matter how old or young you are; as long as you can get along with everyone and aren't harming anyone, play on.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
xD Tbh most of the people I've talked to here have been in their 20s~I believe a survey awhile ago confirmed that (shockingly enough). I'm 21 myself, and that has appeared to be around the mean age here on FR. I have seen quite a few wives and married couples here tho :3

I think the older crowd on FR is also due in part to neopets, because many people of that age also grew up with neopets not that long ago.

I actually get quite shocked when I see people below the age of 16 on here, however, it has happened and does pop up every once in awhile :0, not a bad thing at all though!
xD Tbh most of the people I've talked to here have been in their 20s~I believe a survey awhile ago confirmed that (shockingly enough). I'm 21 myself, and that has appeared to be around the mean age here on FR. I have seen quite a few wives and married couples here tho :3

I think the older crowd on FR is also due in part to neopets, because many people of that age also grew up with neopets not that long ago.

I actually get quite shocked when I see people below the age of 16 on here, however, it has happened and does pop up every once in awhile :0, not a bad thing at all though!
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
I'm 18 so not by any means 'old' but I still feel a little embarrassed sometimes playing games like this. It seems like something everyone only expects little kids to be interested in so it's nice to see such a big age range on here :x
I'm 18 so not by any means 'old' but I still feel a little embarrassed sometimes playing games like this. It seems like something everyone only expects little kids to be interested in so it's nice to see such a big age range on here :x
I'm soon turning 20, and my best friend here is 22 :p
I'm soon turning 20, and my best friend here is 22 :p
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I'm 23, and I spend time on sites like this one to relax. It's simple, colorful, and I don't have to think too much - something you appreciate more the older you get, I think.

My job is super interesting but also stressful. When I get home I don't want to think what I did wrong or what I could've done better, I'd rather play Fallout 4 or see how my dragons are doing.
I'm 23, and I spend time on sites like this one to relax. It's simple, colorful, and I don't have to think too much - something you appreciate more the older you get, I think.

My job is super interesting but also stressful. When I get home I don't want to think what I did wrong or what I could've done better, I'd rather play Fallout 4 or see how my dragons are doing.
@kieri soulja boy tell em
@kieri soulja boy tell em
paradise is a hell-coloured flame sky ♐️
@kieri I love u sm D: <33
@kieri I love u sm D: <33
paradise is a hell-coloured flame sky ♐️
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9