Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old People
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dunno why a glorified dragon dress up game has an age limit - in that case maybe I should leave out lol
Dunno why a glorified dragon dress up game has an age limit - in that case maybe I should leave out lol

Everyone needs an outlet of some sort.

As long as you are not harming anyone, I'm just kinda like *shrug*
Everyone needs an outlet of some sort.

As long as you are not harming anyone, I'm just kinda like *shrug*
@thecatsred
I don't think anyone means any disrespect to those above what's considered a "normal" age. Most people I've talked to just think it's insane how big the age gap is. There are people under the age requirement, all the way up to people who have retired playing. It's just kind of a weird/cool thing that happened.
@thecatsred
I don't think anyone means any disrespect to those above what's considered a "normal" age. Most people I've talked to just think it's insane how big the age gap is. There are people under the age requirement, all the way up to people who have retired playing. It's just kind of a weird/cool thing that happened.
wMXAg3w.png
@radiocreep

Ah, I was joking. ^^

My mother and my young cousin both play on FR, so I'm well aware of the strange age ranges on this site!
@radiocreep

Ah, I was joking. ^^

My mother and my young cousin both play on FR, so I'm well aware of the strange age ranges on this site!

@thecatsred
Sorry, I thought you were legitimately angry and felt really guilty X'D
@thecatsred
Sorry, I thought you were legitimately angry and felt really guilty X'D
wMXAg3w.png
All I know is that when I'm older I won't quit sites like these. I don't want to grow up. XD
All I know is that when I'm older I won't quit sites like these. I don't want to grow up. XD
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@radiocreep

It would be interesting to see an age break down of users on FR. I'm guessing it skews mid-late teens.

I know a lot of the time, parents get hooked into the games their kids play. I think it's cute, personally. :P
@radiocreep

It would be interesting to see an age break down of users on FR. I'm guessing it skews mid-late teens.

I know a lot of the time, parents get hooked into the games their kids play. I think it's cute, personally. :P
@Meghan
I think I saw a survey for that awhile ago, it'd be interesting if the site sponsored one itself to find out.
@Meghan
I think I saw a survey for that awhile ago, it'd be interesting if the site sponsored one itself to find out.
wMXAg3w.png
@Meghan

Actually, based on a survey that was going around in the FRD, it skewed towards early 20s!
@Meghan

Actually, based on a survey that was going around in the FRD, it skewed towards early 20s!

This makes me feel so old... *cry cry* I mean... I'm 27, so I guess a lot of people think that's young? But it feels old to me. Inside, I still feel like 19/20. I probably wouldn't have played flight rising at that age... actually definitely wouldn't have. When I was 15-20 I didn't have time for games. Now that I'm married I don't really do that much. To me, part of growing up is the freedom to do silly things and not care about what other people think. IDK maybe that's just me though
This makes me feel so old... *cry cry* I mean... I'm 27, so I guess a lot of people think that's young? But it feels old to me. Inside, I still feel like 19/20. I probably wouldn't have played flight rising at that age... actually definitely wouldn't have. When I was 15-20 I didn't have time for games. Now that I'm married I don't really do that much. To me, part of growing up is the freedom to do silly things and not care about what other people think. IDK maybe that's just me though
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9