Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best thing to melt for
Green sludge and green ooze?
Green sludge and green ooze?
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.giftombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg eZ5CPeG.gifhallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif
@LonelyMango Sludge comes from things in the other tab, ooze comes from materials. It doesn't matter what specifically you use as the end result is random. Green is the most common colour so you shouldn't struggle too much to get some :D
@LonelyMango Sludge comes from things in the other tab, ooze comes from materials. It doesn't matter what specifically you use as the end result is random. Green is the most common colour so you shouldn't struggle too much to get some :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Okay! Thank you!
@Lonin
Okay! Thank you!
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.giftombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg eZ5CPeG.gifhallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
@LonelyMango I would only exalt low-cost items; I look at the sell value, and prefer to melt only things that aren't in swipp trades or baldwin recipes, and generally the lowest value I can.

I use this guide to help me quickly determine what I can melt/sell, and vault the rest.
@LonelyMango I would only exalt low-cost items; I look at the sell value, and prefer to melt only things that aren't in swipp trades or baldwin recipes, and generally the lowest value I can.

I use this guide to help me quickly determine what I can melt/sell, and vault the rest.

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
@Dragonchilde
Thank you!

@Lonin
how did you get the scroll... thing? in your signature? I've seen a few users with it in their sig, but where do you "get" them?
@Dragonchilde
Thank you!

@Lonin
how did you get the scroll... thing? in your signature? I've seen a few users with it in their sig, but where do you "get" them?
@LonelyMango A Wind user (can't remember their name) made it for taking part in a dominance battle last year c: If you went to the art sales forum you could probably find someone willing to make you something similar.
@LonelyMango A Wind user (can't remember their name) made it for taking part in a dominance battle last year c: If you went to the art sales forum you could probably find someone willing to make you something similar.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Ooohhhhhhhh awesome, thanks!
@Lonin
Ooohhhhhhhh awesome, thanks!