Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45
Awesome! :D
Awesome! :D
10selK3.png
Awesome! Lol the new holiday apparel there is kinda funny to me lol
Awesome! Lol the new holiday apparel there is kinda funny to me lol
THAT HAT DOE
THAT HAT DOE
Gy5sOWI.png
look guys earthshaker finally came out of his shell
look guys earthshaker finally came out of his shell
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
Joy! Let's stone people now! :D Happy festival!
^I was dared to say that.
Joy! Let's stone people now! :D Happy festival!
^I was dared to say that.
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
I got an unhatched earth egg while scavenging o-o
I got an unhatched earth egg while scavenging o-o
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Bluffclamper Belongings are ADORABLE

and one of the accents I wanted to win actually won for once wow I guess my taste isn't as bad as I was made to believe O:-)

happy Rockbreaker's everyone!

also - just a little feedback for next time, I'm really glad that accents including more than just dirt and rocks won :p I'd love to see even more variety next time too if it's possible ^^ (though the dirt and rock accents are great too!!)
Bluffclamper Belongings are ADORABLE

and one of the accents I wanted to win actually won for once wow I guess my taste isn't as bad as I was made to believe O:-)

happy Rockbreaker's everyone!

also - just a little feedback for next time, I'm really glad that accents including more than just dirt and rocks won :p I'd love to see even more variety next time too if it's possible ^^ (though the dirt and rock accents are great too!!)
Oh my gosh. I need all of the Opalesque, and I only have one pearlcatcher. Time to buy some more!
Oh my gosh. I need all of the Opalesque, and I only have one pearlcatcher. Time to buy some more!
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
Yay, Earthshaker's back!

Glad to be able to take part this year, had to sit out last year's rockbreackers because of computer issues.
Yay, Earthshaker's back!

Glad to be able to take part this year, had to sit out last year's rockbreackers because of computer issues.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
aww man... that apparel would have been perfect for my earth rep if it wasn't for the doofy hat.
aww man... that apparel would have been perfect for my earth rep if it wasn't for the doofy hat.
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45