Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dangan Ronpa anyone
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey there! Glad some people still like it...I got into it pretty late, so I missed all the hype!

I can't really choose a fav from DR 1 because I love pretty much everyone (Sakura, Asahina, Ishimaru, Oowada, Chihiro).

From DR 2 I love Gundam and Kuzuryuu. Probably Kuzuryuu more! He's my favorite - love that character development.
Hey there! Glad some people still like it...I got into it pretty late, so I missed all the hype!

I can't really choose a fav from DR 1 because I love pretty much everyone (Sakura, Asahina, Ishimaru, Oowada, Chihiro).

From DR 2 I love Gundam and Kuzuryuu. Probably Kuzuryuu more! He's my favorite - love that character development.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
Danganronpa!! Even if the fans are quiet now, I'm still here :')
I adore Fukawa and Komaru and I've gotta send some love to Yamada, too!

For those of you that don't know yet, Togami's getting a light novel spinoff that comes out either this week or next week? And there's a direct in December about DR3! It's a good time to still be a fan, I think.
Danganronpa!! Even if the fans are quiet now, I'm still here :')
I adore Fukawa and Komaru and I've gotta send some love to Yamada, too!

For those of you that don't know yet, Togami's getting a light novel spinoff that comes out either this week or next week? And there's a direct in December about DR3! It's a good time to still be a fan, I think.
♥How can someone like me base love stories on real experience...?!♥
I love Danagn Ronpa! The fandom is so quite I though I was the last one left (even though I got into it really late). I loved Ishi and Mondo and Chihiro in the first one and my faves from SDR2 were Sonia, Gundam, Souda and Hinata.
@Tocabella
There is going to be a 3rd in the Dangan Ronpa series? Really?
I love Danagn Ronpa! The fandom is so quite I though I was the last one left (even though I got into it really late). I loved Ishi and Mondo and Chihiro in the first one and my faves from SDR2 were Sonia, Gundam, Souda and Hinata.
@Tocabella
There is going to be a 3rd in the Dangan Ronpa series? Really?
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@lilbluesapling

There is already a third game out! It is from the perspective of Naegi's little sister, and takes place chronologically between the first and second games! Google it! :)
@lilbluesapling

There is already a third game out! It is from the perspective of Naegi's little sister, and takes place chronologically between the first and second games! Google it! :)
Same just found the forums and this thread so are we just saying stuff we like about the games or should I just say my favorite ships and such?
Same just found the forums and this thread so are we just saying stuff we like about the games or should I just say my favorite ships and such?
@Bluejey Right, although it's considered a midquel, and not necessarily DR3! :0 Either way I'm excited (and Another Episode, flaws and all, was fantastic!)

@CFrost I'm more than happy to talk ships if everyone else wants to! Or just our favorite things about it in general! For instance, I really appreciated how everyone in first game had some plot relevance! Kodaka worked hard to make sure everyone had at least one time in the limelight!

What's everyone's favorite trial? Personally, I'm a fan of Oogami's trial-- the first one in SDR2, Twogami's trial, is also a favorite!
@Bluejey Right, although it's considered a midquel, and not necessarily DR3! :0 Either way I'm excited (and Another Episode, flaws and all, was fantastic!)

@CFrost I'm more than happy to talk ships if everyone else wants to! Or just our favorite things about it in general! For instance, I really appreciated how everyone in first game had some plot relevance! Kodaka worked hard to make sure everyone had at least one time in the limelight!

What's everyone's favorite trial? Personally, I'm a fan of Oogami's trial-- the first one in SDR2, Twogami's trial, is also a favorite!
♥How can someone like me base love stories on real experience...?!♥
@Tocabella to answer the questions in order. I 'll wait to see if anyone else is interested before putting stuff out about ships. And if I had to place a favorite part of the series would defiantly be the portrayal of death in the series, to specify I mean how death has gravity to it unlike phoenix wright where that is more of a note and sometimes played for a joke or two. And I do agree that in the first game more characters had plot relevance but I think that could be more attributed to they needed to get in development to the character before they get killed, and once you learned the pattern you could get a list down to two or three characters who were gonna die on that floor, but I did appreciate the effort to make the development integrated into the plot except for the majority of the ending cast though.

I would say my favorite trial would be the 3rd trial from SDR2 also it may be spoilery to give names of character relevant to the trial so is it ok if you refer to them by the number it is to avoid accidental spoilers and I have a complaint about the 4th trial of DR 1 not any issue with the story or the case itself but I was able to figure it out from the reveal itself but I tend to over observe so that could just be me.
@Tocabella to answer the questions in order. I 'll wait to see if anyone else is interested before putting stuff out about ships. And if I had to place a favorite part of the series would defiantly be the portrayal of death in the series, to specify I mean how death has gravity to it unlike phoenix wright where that is more of a note and sometimes played for a joke or two. And I do agree that in the first game more characters had plot relevance but I think that could be more attributed to they needed to get in development to the character before they get killed, and once you learned the pattern you could get a list down to two or three characters who were gonna die on that floor, but I did appreciate the effort to make the development integrated into the plot except for the majority of the ending cast though.

I would say my favorite trial would be the 3rd trial from SDR2 also it may be spoilery to give names of character relevant to the trial so is it ok if you refer to them by the number it is to avoid accidental spoilers and I have a complaint about the 4th trial of DR 1 not any issue with the story or the case itself but I was able to figure it out from the reveal itself but I tend to over observe so that could just be me.
Also favorite DR1 ship would be ishimondo and SDR2 ship would be hajime and souda and if i'm crossing DR 1 and 2 the its leon and souda
Also favorite DR1 ship would be ishimondo and SDR2 ship would be hajime and souda and if i'm crossing DR 1 and 2 the its leon and souda
My goodness. I did not expect this to take off this much. XD
My goodness. I did not expect this to take off this much. XD
17117872_FUEl4b3NwjQlIGd.png
@ShyI3ird Oh did I go into it a little to much? I do that sometimes.
@ShyI3ird Oh did I go into it a little to much? I do that sometimes.
1 2 3 4 5 6