Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stat points in Coliseum
This is a little bit random, but is there anyone else who didn't notice that you can raise your own stat points selectively in the Coliseum? It took me until fourth level, by which point I was wondering why everything was so insanely difficult, to notice that the "Stats" option wasn't just for viewing your dragons' stats. I guess I am just used to games formatted like Fire Emblem and Pokemon, where stats grow automatically!
Tell me, did anyone else make this mistake? Do you think there needs to be some sort of notification (or did I miss it when I first entered the Coliseum?)
This is a little bit random, but is there anyone else who didn't notice that you can raise your own stat points selectively in the Coliseum? It took me until fourth level, by which point I was wondering why everything was so insanely difficult, to notice that the "Stats" option wasn't just for viewing your dragons' stats. I guess I am just used to games formatted like Fire Emblem and Pokemon, where stats grow automatically!
Tell me, did anyone else make this mistake? Do you think there needs to be some sort of notification (or did I miss it when I first entered the Coliseum?)
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
Is the big yellow "Stat Points Available!" sign over the dragon's image not showing up for you? o.o
Is the big yellow "Stat Points Available!" sign over the dragon's image not showing up for you? o.o
Only if I go into "abilities and stats" and select my dragon. I think I might just be unobservant, ha ha ^^; I just wondered if anyone else made that slip-up the first while they spent in the Coliseum.
Only if I go into "abilities and stats" and select my dragon. I think I might just be unobservant, ha ha ^^; I just wondered if anyone else made that slip-up the first while they spent in the Coliseum.
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
I did the same thing. I felt so stupid.
I did the same thing. I felt so stupid.
O9oZzVY.jpg
Ah, I can see how you might miss it if you never checked out Abilities/Stats before jumping straight into battling. n_n I'm sure we'll get better tutorials when the Devs have time for less critical things than slaying Evil Lag Beasts of Doom and Woe.
Ah, I can see how you might miss it if you never checked out Abilities/Stats before jumping straight into battling. n_n I'm sure we'll get better tutorials when the Devs have time for less critical things than slaying Evil Lag Beasts of Doom and Woe.
@Graymare Tell me about it! Props to them for everything they've done this last week. Although it's their own fault for making a game so awesome XD I practically had withdrawals while it was down.
@Graymare Tell me about it! Props to them for everything they've done this last week. Although it's their own fault for making a game so awesome XD I practically had withdrawals while it was down.
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
I'm not sure if they were expecting things to take off quite so fast, but despite all the bumps it's pretty hard to call FR anything but a success so far. I can't wait to see what it'll look like in a few months, or even a year.
I'm not sure if they were expecting things to take off quite so fast, but despite all the bumps it's pretty hard to call FR anything but a success so far. I can't wait to see what it'll look like in a few months, or even a year.