Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Discussion
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55
Wait, so do you mean the lines of the base it was made on? The whole grayscale dragon should be shown?
Wait, so do you mean the lines of the base it was made on? The whole grayscale dragon should be shown?
ninbinarycatcher.png
ACOZFAh.png
qhK4FYS.png
@Piney

I will be so fisappointed if your accent doesn't win. I need it like burning. ;^; Any plans to release it if it doesn't win?
@Piney

I will be so fisappointed if your accent doesn't win. I need it like burning. ;^; Any plans to release it if it doesn't win?
TyYgOYZ.png
@Yonderthought @Fallowsthorn

I sensed my name being spoken. The link to the tutorial is in my signature! Of course, if you lack photoshop or whatnot, I'm always willing to check for other people. ^_^ Just drop my a message with the accent image and I'll check it first chance I get.

The tutorial thread is also open for general skin/accent questions- cause why not?

I just like to help with accent/skin stuff in general. =D
@Yonderthought @Fallowsthorn

I sensed my name being spoken. The link to the tutorial is in my signature! Of course, if you lack photoshop or whatnot, I'm always willing to check for other people. ^_^ Just drop my a message with the accent image and I'll check it first chance I get.

The tutorial thread is also open for general skin/accent questions- cause why not?

I just like to help with accent/skin stuff in general. =D
@wrecknrule Yep! It'll be released in my shop if it doesn't win. Thanks!
@wrecknrule Yep! It'll be released in my shop if it doesn't win. Thanks!
@Piney

Awesome! Can I be added to your shop pinglist?
@Piney

Awesome! Can I be added to your shop pinglist?
TyYgOYZ.png
@redfoot I like your entry, but make sure you erase the extra bits outside of the dragon are erased! It also looks like your shadow and line overlay layers aren't on. May wanna fix those up tonight!
@redfoot I like your entry, but make sure you erase the extra bits outside of the dragon are erased! It also looks like your shadow and line overlay layers aren't on. May wanna fix those up tonight!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Aww fudge >.< yep, fixing tonight.
@crateshya Aww fudge >.< yep, fixing tonight.
Ahhh I am so excited/nervous!! Good luck to everyone who's entered!
Ahhh I am so excited/nervous!! Good luck to everyone who's entered!
Woo, guess who managed to finish their entry before the deadline was up? This fella right here, that's who. [quote name="McMod" date=2015-11-06 19:33:06] [center][b]Skin: Stenrand[/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/fae48e6fdeb9819908bd558a1ace7d78/tumblr_ny34k1SkZm1s4p3fvo1_400.png[/img] ([url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/da8f67adb28525fc052116a808e07240/tumblr_ny34k1SkZm1s4p3fvo2_1280.png]Bigger version can be viewed here[/url]) [b]Accent: Stenrand[/b] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/c93024757a3bbdbb39ed6cc40efd19c4/tumblr_ny34k1SkZm1s4p3fvo3_400.png[/img] [img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/49f8738ddaae174e4ebb4ce2631763a1/tumblr_ny34k1SkZm1s4p3fvo4_400.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] If you want the accent version previewed on your own dragons, ping me or send a PM! And even though it's unlikely I'll make any further edits at this point, feel free to ping me with any comments or critiques in this thread as well. Always looking to learn and improve for future skin attempts! (To any swede who sees this: Yes, I'm terribly creative with naming things.)
Woo, guess who managed to finish their entry before the deadline was up? This fella right here, that's who.

McMod wrote on 2015-11-06:
Skin: Stenrand

tumblr_ny34k1SkZm1s4p3fvo1_400.png

(Bigger version can be viewed here)

Accent: Stenrand

tumblr_ny34k1SkZm1s4p3fvo3_400.png

tumblr_ny34k1SkZm1s4p3fvo4_400.gif

If you want the accent version previewed on your own dragons, ping me or send a PM! And even though it's unlikely I'll make any further edits at this point, feel free to ping me with any comments or critiques in this thread as well. Always looking to learn and improve for future skin attempts!

(To any swede who sees this: Yes, I'm terribly creative with naming things.)
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@mcmod youll want to post your entry here. this is the discussion thread, buddy! anyone's mistake.
@stabilization no, you don't need the gray base underneath the dragon. you do need the lines over it, though. an accent without the linework and shading over it wont be considered. scroll down to the accent-making part on this page to see what i mean! if you use chrome, you can hit ctrl + f on your keyboard and input Creating an Accent to jump down to it.
@mcmod youll want to post your entry here. this is the discussion thread, buddy! anyone's mistake.
@stabilization no, you don't need the gray base underneath the dragon. you do need the lines over it, though. an accent without the linework and shading over it wont be considered. scroll down to the accent-making part on this page to see what i mean! if you use chrome, you can hit ctrl + f on your keyboard and input Creating an Accent to jump down to it.
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55