Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Game Suggestion] Snake
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I can't remember if I've posted on this suggestion before, but I would adore a game like this! You have all of my support ^^
I can't remember if I've posted on this suggestion before, but I would adore a game like this! You have all of my support ^^

makitchi-signature_zps8bab220c.jpg
Support! I haven't played snake in so long, it would be great to have it here :)
Support! I haven't played snake in so long, it would be great to have it here :)
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
So much support! My only thing is I wouldn't be able to play it on my phone (that's okay though because my phone won't let me play shock switch or jigsaw because of how the mouse would be used)
So much support! My only thing is I wouldn't be able to play it on my phone (that's okay though because my phone won't let me play shock switch or jigsaw because of how the mouse would be used)
Support!
Support!
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
Oh wow, I remember playing this on the old nokia phones - definitely a game I would play
Oh wow, I remember playing this on the old nokia phones - definitely a game I would play
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
Yes please! I've been saying almost since I started that I wanted a Snakes game on this site. C:
Yes please! I've been saying almost since I started that I wanted a Snakes game on this site. C:
Oh wow, support!

If they did this with an Imperial/Spiral it would be cool, but it might be even cooler with the Windsinger or Arcanist.

The version of snake I remember playing was a never-ending one, though-- just go until you die, instead of changing levels.
Oh wow, support!

If they did this with an Imperial/Spiral it would be cool, but it might be even cooler with the Windsinger or Arcanist.

The version of snake I remember playing was a never-ending one, though-- just go until you die, instead of changing levels.
VsM9NGJ.png
Ah this is an amazing idea! SUPPORT! SUPPORT!!
Ah this is an amazing idea! SUPPORT! SUPPORT!!
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
SUPPORT! Snake is a great game, and lots of other pet sites have it, so why not? It'd be nice to have a change of pace in the games area anyway.
SUPPORT! Snake is a great game, and lots of other pet sites have it, so why not? It'd be nice to have a change of pace in the games area anyway.
v1EQntz.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.png ~ Noctua ~ FR Time ~ pNzf7vc.pngprvZlCc.png
I am definitely supporting this! More Fairground games is a must, and snake would be an awesome, simple, yet fun addition!

I may be biased, but I see this as a possible Windsinger Game. Mostly cause, ya know those 'dragon kite' things, that are modeled after the Windsinger? I see one of those being the snake of the game. Like, for every extension throughout play, another kite piece is added. Eh? Eh?!? =3

Regardless, this game must happen! >:3

EDIT: Yes! I rule this page, suckas!!! >:D
I am definitely supporting this! More Fairground games is a must, and snake would be an awesome, simple, yet fun addition!

I may be biased, but I see this as a possible Windsinger Game. Mostly cause, ya know those 'dragon kite' things, that are modeled after the Windsinger? I see one of those being the snake of the game. Like, for every extension throughout play, another kite piece is added. Eh? Eh?!? =3

Regardless, this game must happen! >:3

EDIT: Yes! I rule this page, suckas!!! >:D
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11