Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >Toxic Waste Hatchery<
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@shadylex
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist, please.
@shadylex
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist, please.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@alternatewarning

Ok! I'll keep everyone in touch if the current pairings are to be regened

@problemsleuth

Would you prefer if you'd be placed on the general pinglist? I'll be using it for every pairing hatched.

@ElphabaThropp

You have been removed from the pinglists.
@alternatewarning

Ok! I'll keep everyone in touch if the current pairings are to be regened

@problemsleuth

Would you prefer if you'd be placed on the general pinglist? I'll be using it for every pairing hatched.

@ElphabaThropp

You have been removed from the pinglists.
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
@shadylex I'm ok with being kept on the list and being notified of any and all gene changes ^^
@shadylex I'm ok with being kept on the list and being notified of any and all gene changes ^^
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@Shadylex
I'd like to stay on the list please and if possible, notified of gene changes ^.^
@Shadylex
I'd like to stay on the list please and if possible, notified of gene changes ^.^
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@HorseCrazy @mono1013

Ok! You're all still on the list and I'll update with gene when/if they come around.
@HorseCrazy @mono1013

Ok! You're all still on the list and I'll update with gene when/if they come around.
@Shadylex

Keep me on, I wanna see how the regeneing goes. :D
@Shadylex

Keep me on, I wanna see how the regeneing goes. :D
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
@Erratic

Can do! Lots of people are supportive of this regening and makes me really happy!
@Erratic

Can do! Lots of people are supportive of this regening and makes me really happy!
Whoops, I kind of forgot all about these guys... I did get the one I wanted the first time around, so I'm kind of okay with being removed. Thanks for the update and the pretty dragon babe!
Whoops, I kind of forgot all about these guys... I did get the one I wanted the first time around, so I'm kind of okay with being removed. Thanks for the update and the pretty dragon babe!
U58SZuw.png
Yeah, keeping me on the general pinglist is fine!! :D
Thanks a bunch!
Yeah, keeping me on the general pinglist is fine!! :D
Thanks a bunch!
021_zpswugdkw7b.png

rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif
@Shadylex
I would like to stay on for sure! and don't worry about genes, gene them however you want to! I'm just interested in the colors. ;)
@Shadylex
I would like to stay on for sure! and don't worry about genes, gene them however you want to! I'm just interested in the colors. ;)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15