Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | $$ The Panda Hut! Everything and More!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@RandyPandy

hi! how much is your shadow sprite and how much do you charge per apparel to transmute? thank you!
@RandyPandy

hi! how much is your shadow sprite and how much do you charge per apparel to transmute? thank you!
@cheezyfries
Hello! The Shadow Sprite I currently value at ~2.5mil Treasure / 3500 G.

I'm willing to transmute items for free, but I won't accept them for trades.
@cheezyfries
Hello! The Shadow Sprite I currently value at ~2.5mil Treasure / 3500 G.

I'm willing to transmute items for free, but I won't accept them for trades.
@RandyPandy

okay thank you! idk if you understood my question, but do you have any cheap apparel (wraps, birdskulls, etc.) you'd be willing to value at a certain price so i could transmute them? idk if that makes sense or not haha
@RandyPandy

okay thank you! idk if you understood my question, but do you have any cheap apparel (wraps, birdskulls, etc.) you'd be willing to value at a certain price so i could transmute them? idk if that makes sense or not haha
@cheezyfries
Ah, that's what you meant! I'd value them at about 6k if its for transmutation purposes, since I too am throwing cheap apparel at Baldwin.
@cheezyfries
Ah, that's what you meant! I'd value them at about 6k if its for transmutation purposes, since I too am throwing cheap apparel at Baldwin.
@Shiennut tagging myself so I can find your shop later <3
@Shiennut tagging myself so I can find your shop later <3
tumblr_inline_nj6fa3OqRc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhi1iVgWj1r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_njhvoyEo9q1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhwvzFykN1r3h1o8.png
@RandyPandy

Would you be willing to take 60 Driftwood Branches for 10 Driftwood Logs?
@RandyPandy

Would you be willing to take 60 Driftwood Branches for 10 Driftwood Logs?
sBdLZtA.png
@Contaminate
I don't want or need Driftwood Branches, sorry.
@Contaminate
I don't want or need Driftwood Branches, sorry.
@RandyPandy I see you have Copper Halfmoon Spectacles but would you happen to have Gold Halfmoon Spectacles? Or any of those Wolf Capes?
@RandyPandy I see you have Copper Halfmoon Spectacles but would you happen to have Gold Halfmoon Spectacles? Or any of those Wolf Capes?
@Aka
No to both, sorry. :(
@Aka
No to both, sorry. :(
@RandyPandy Ah that's fine. Would you accept a Renaming Scroll for the Copper Halfmoon Spectacles? If not, how much treasure were you looking to get for them?
@RandyPandy Ah that's fine. Would you accept a Renaming Scroll for the Copper Halfmoon Spectacles? If not, how much treasure were you looking to get for them?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39