Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | $$ The Panda Hut! Everything and More!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Twizz
1:20T is what I use for the food points, since that seems to be a common value. Hm, what about all the exalt fodder, the two Aardvarks, and the Grouse Basilisk? I'm more interested in the Familiars than the food points.
@Twizz
1:20T is what I use for the food points, since that seems to be a common value. Hm, what about all the exalt fodder, the two Aardvarks, and the Grouse Basilisk? I'm more interested in the Familiars than the food points.
@RandyPandy

Are you willing to combine items into one total price for a payment plan?

for example if I wanted the sunguard chest and the wind sprite could I combine those into one huge payment plan?

let me know! Thanks
@RandyPandy

Are you willing to combine items into one total price for a payment plan?

for example if I wanted the sunguard chest and the wind sprite could I combine those into one huge payment plan?

let me know! Thanks
V8gagRz.png
@TheStryder
I would combine items into one total price for a payment plan, yes, on the condition that you only get both items once you're done paying all of it off.

I don't have a Wind Sprite though, you must be thinking of the Shadow or Nature Sprites. :)
@TheStryder
I would combine items into one total price for a payment plan, yes, on the condition that you only get both items once you're done paying all of it off.

I don't have a Wind Sprite though, you must be thinking of the Shadow or Nature Sprites. :)
@Randypandy

Ah you're right I always get the wind and nature sprites mixed up as they look so similar lol.

And ok cool. Imma go through the stuff you have once I'm home later tonight and then I'll let you know! Thanks :D
@Randypandy

Ah you're right I always get the wind and nature sprites mixed up as they look so similar lol.

And ok cool. Imma go through the stuff you have once I'm home later tonight and then I'll let you know! Thanks :D
V8gagRz.png
@RandyPandy

That should be fine. Just to double-check since it occurred to me, do you re-name your Exalt Fodder for lore reasons or anything? XD I only ask because these dragons were the parents of project dragons I just finished that I wanted to have specific names in their parentage.

If you do prefer to re-name your exalt fodder, can I offer the food points instead? ^^
@RandyPandy

That should be fine. Just to double-check since it occurred to me, do you re-name your Exalt Fodder for lore reasons or anything? XD I only ask because these dragons were the parents of project dragons I just finished that I wanted to have specific names in their parentage.

If you do prefer to re-name your exalt fodder, can I offer the food points instead? ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
I'm fine with you naming them before sending! c: It doesn't matter to me what their names are when exalted~.
@Twizz
I'm fine with you naming them before sending! c: It doesn't matter to me what their names are when exalted~.
@RandyPandy

Awesome, okay. XD They're already named and leveled, I just wanted to be sure since their names were important for lore reasons. X3 I'll set up the Crossroads and send over the familiars right now! Thanks again!
@RandyPandy

Awesome, okay. XD They're already named and leveled, I just wanted to be sure since their names were important for lore reasons. X3 I'll set up the Crossroads and send over the familiars right now! Thanks again!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
^
^
^
^
@RandyPandy

Are you still selling the Shady Armband? (I got sidetracked for a few days with finals, sorry) I'd pay pure
@RandyPandy

Are you still selling the Shady Armband? (I got sidetracked for a few days with finals, sorry) I'd pay pure
banner3.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39