Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] BotB2 Public Buy - Baywatch
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64
Good morning Starwind Bay, and what a lovely morning to be Dom pushing!
Good morning Starwind Bay, and what a lovely morning to be Dom pushing!
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Saphelle @Maltshakes thanks for supporting arcane, and thank you for any delays in accepting your CRs n__n
@Saphelle @Maltshakes thanks for supporting arcane, and thank you for any delays in accepting your CRs n__n
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
I'm here for a while - I'm not a morning person, so if I don't accept a CR within a minute or two without saying anything, I fell asleep at my computer... :P
I'm here for a while - I'm not a morning person, so if I don't accept a CR within a minute or two without saying anything, I fell asleep at my computer... :P
L5R9CdB.pngL5R9CdB.png
Good morning! I am online and ready to buy your dragons!
Good morning! I am online and ready to buy your dragons!
@redrider333
Sending you one for now, may have more for y'all later <3
@redrider333
Mc37ulr.pngG3yEKJi.pngRkGciIC.png
[quote name="XianaAsuka" date=2015-11-13 06:50:09] @redrider333 Sending you one for now, may have more for y'all later <3 [/quote] You're the best, thank you! And @CakeOn, thank you also for supporting Arcane!
XianaAsuka wrote on 2015-11-13:
@redrider333

You're the best, thank you!

And @CakeOn, thank you also for supporting Arcane!
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@redrider333

I can tell I've been doing this for too many days, I didn't even look to see if you said 'no pings'. .__. Thank you for the thanks and for putting up with me!
@redrider333

I can tell I've been doing this for too many days, I didn't even look to see if you said 'no pings'. .__. Thank you for the thanks and for putting up with me!
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
[quote name="CakeOn" date=2015-11-13 06:56:04] I can tell I've been doing this for too many days, I didn't even look to see if you said 'no pings'. .__. Thank you for the thanks and for putting up with me! [/quote] @Cakeon I don't need a ping, I'm just happy to get dragons. <3 @ZenithNadir Thank you for supporting Arcane! We really appreciate it
CakeOn wrote on 2015-11-13:

@Cakeon I don't need a ping, I'm just happy to get dragons. <3

@ZenithNadir Thank you for supporting Arcane! We really appreciate it
@redrider333 Always happy to help! There will be many more to come. :)
@redrider333 Always happy to help! There will be many more to come. :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Good morning world! Online and accepting dragons, a +500 bonus for all :)
Good morning world! Online and accepting dragons, a +500 bonus for all :)
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64