Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lund's Accents
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56
@Lundlaeva
It looks like there's one more spot on the Father Time accent? I'd be happy to get a second copy if that will fill the batch. c:

No, I'm not impatient because I finally hatched the dragon I want to use it on after months of trying, why do you ask?
@Lundlaeva
It looks like there's one more spot on the Father Time accent? I'd be happy to get a second copy if that will fill the batch. c:

No, I'm not impatient because I finally hatched the dragon I want to use it on after months of trying, why do you ask?
@Azuregold There is indeed another slot. If you would be happy to fund that extra slot, that's awesome - I'll add you now and contact the others for payment. :) If you want to send yours over as well I'll get the ball rolling.

I'm really sorry it's taken so long to print this run. I've been so lazy on actually maintaining the shop recently, and offline stuff has been keeping me busy. >_<
@Azuregold There is indeed another slot. If you would be happy to fund that extra slot, that's awesome - I'll add you now and contact the others for payment. :) If you want to send yours over as well I'll get the ball rolling.

I'm really sorry it's taken so long to print this run. I've been so lazy on actually maintaining the shop recently, and offline stuff has been keeping me busy. >_<
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@QhaZomb @Syntax @Peekz

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good Sunday!

The final slot for the Father Time accent has now been filled, so I'm able to start taking payments and getting the run sent off. Please can your send your payments via PM?

Just as a reminder, the cost is 500 gems.

Thank you all once again for your interest!
@QhaZomb @Syntax @Peekz

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good Sunday!

The final slot for the Father Time accent has now been filled, so I'm able to start taking payments and getting the run sent off. Please can your send your payments via PM?

Just as a reminder, the cost is 500 gems.

Thank you all once again for your interest!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

AW DANG i need to save up gems a lil!

i've been.... bad about spending them;;;;
@Lundlaeva

AW DANG i need to save up gems a lil!

i've been.... bad about spending them;;;;
@Azuregold @QhaZomb @Syntax

Hi all - the accent came through! So you should all have your copies waiting for you in your inboxes. :) I hope you like them!

@Peekz, I'm still awaiting your payment. I can hold your copy of the accent for a short while - please let me know if there is any problem, either on the thread or via PM. I'm happy to do payment plans, trades and things like that if getting the payment together is becoming a challenge.
@Azuregold @QhaZomb @Syntax

Hi all - the accent came through! So you should all have your copies waiting for you in your inboxes. :) I hope you like them!

@Peekz, I'm still awaiting your payment. I can hold your copy of the accent for a short while - please let me know if there is any problem, either on the thread or via PM. I'm happy to do payment plans, trades and things like that if getting the payment together is becoming a challenge.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Hey! Sorry to get back to you so late. I won't have the gems until the night of the 19th or 20th. Payday and such. Not sure if that's okay. Thanks!
@Lundlaeva Hey! Sorry to get back to you so late. I won't have the gems until the night of the 19th or 20th. Payday and such. Not sure if that's okay. Thanks!
imageedit_6_3499183770_zpsdk0wyocr.gif
@Peekz No problem at all - I'll make a note and hold the accent for you until the end of the month. That's fine. :)

Thanks for letting me know.
@Peekz No problem at all - I'll make a note and hold the accent for you until the end of the month. That's fine. :)

Thanks for letting me know.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Brilliant Mane preview for x, please?
@Lundlaeva

Brilliant Mane preview for x, please?
gM1MTf9.png
@Heartmane Sure, here you go! [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/adcb1367ba957f3248e9aaa4606ff96b/tumblr_nxob5vpc7A1sipnj1o1_400.png[/img] :)
@Heartmane Sure, here you go!

tumblr_nxob5vpc7A1sipnj1o1_400.png

:)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Will this accent: Flaming Mane: Male Imperial be avaible again?
@Lundlaeva Will this accent: Flaming Mane: Male Imperial be avaible again?
s2RV7ry.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56