Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] earthy/coffee gen 1's of all sorts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Condemned @triska

800g on Frappucino!
@Condemned @triska

800g on Frappucino!
@Glorious

*squints* Let it begin.

900g

@triska

You are only interested in gems and treasure, correct?
@Glorious

*squints* Let it begin.

900g

@triska

You are only interested in gems and treasure, correct?
Henlo :D
@Condemned Yeah, G/T only. ^^
@Condemned Yeah, G/T only. ^^
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
Also, reminder that I do have a 12-hour snipe guard. I'm gonna say that bids in the last .. 5 minutes will trigger it, that way you guys don't have to worry about getting sniped ¯\_(?)_/¯
Also, reminder that I do have a 12-hour snipe guard. I'm gonna say that bids in the last .. 5 minutes will trigger it, that way you guys don't have to worry about getting sniped ¯\_(?)_/¯
@triska

Time to liquidate some stuff then, it seems *scampers off into my vault to sort though some stuff I taped up on the wall just for this occasion*

Aw, they didn't bid back. ;n; nevermind?
@triska

Time to liquidate some stuff then, it seems *scampers off into my vault to sort though some stuff I taped up on the wall just for this occasion*

Aw, they didn't bid back. ;n; nevermind?
Henlo :D
ding ding time's up

@Chomeister - you've won Latte and Breve!

@Oncamimus - you've won Espresso!

@Condemned - you've won Frappuccino!

@Rangiku - you've won Cappuccino!

I'll be sending out crossroads momentarily :)
ding ding time's up

@Chomeister - you've won Latte and Breve!

@Oncamimus - you've won Espresso!

@Condemned - you've won Frappuccino!

@Rangiku - you've won Cappuccino!

I'll be sending out crossroads momentarily :)
@triska

I would have loved to participate more, but at this point that's obviously not fair to Chomeister because you've ended the auction.

Typically any bids made within the snipe guard's time (in this case 12 hours) extend the auction that amount of time from the last bid occurring. Announcing that you're doing it differently within the last 20 minutes doesn't exactly help people who can't constantly be on FR. Just an FYI though, as you could have potentially gotten higher bids for dragons here.
@triska

I would have loved to participate more, but at this point that's obviously not fair to Chomeister because you've ended the auction.

Typically any bids made within the snipe guard's time (in this case 12 hours) extend the auction that amount of time from the last bid occurring. Announcing that you're doing it differently within the last 20 minutes doesn't exactly help people who can't constantly be on FR. Just an FYI though, as you could have potentially gotten higher bids for dragons here.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus Hey, sorry about the misunderstanding, I see now that I should have been more clear about the snipe guard. That's definitely my fault, I apologize. Thanks for bringing it up politely, I'll avoid making the mistake in the future.
@Cirrostratus Hey, sorry about the misunderstanding, I see now that I should have been more clear about the snipe guard. That's definitely my fault, I apologize. Thanks for bringing it up politely, I'll avoid making the mistake in the future.
@triska

Of course, just pointing it out because it could have benefitted you. You live and you learn, y'know?
@triska

Of course, just pointing it out because it could have benefitted you. You live and you learn, y'know?
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9