Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Leaving FR - Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5
@Amynelly

Are you giving away any treasure? If so, I would be very grateful for any.
@Amynelly

Are you giving away any treasure? If so, I would be very grateful for any.
~qLdY.png~
@arach
dude thanks for taking him! he is actually one of my favs :D you have to give him a kelpie guise and he will look like Green Arrow impersonated :D
@arach
dude thanks for taking him! he is actually one of my favs :D you have to give him a kelpie guise and he will look like Green Arrow impersonated :D
@Amynelly can i have pepper and ironman?
@Amynelly can i have pepper and ironman?
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
@AstriorHodenjik
Sure! I'll send you the CRs :)
@AstriorHodenjik
Sure! I'll send you the CRs :)
@Amynelly Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14167728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141678/14167728_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amynelly Thank you!

14167728_350.png
@arach
ahh, you did it! have fun and a super nice day! :D
@arach
ahh, you did it! have fun and a super nice day! :D
@Amynelly Awh Bruce has already found a home? Makes me sad. On a brighter note, have a free bump! c:

also i love all of the marvel/dc references. i was mightily tempted by wanda cause omg wanda is my bae <3
@Amynelly Awh Bruce has already found a home? Makes me sad. On a brighter note, have a free bump! c:

also i love all of the marvel/dc references. i was mightily tempted by wanda cause omg wanda is my bae <3
R4nteEY.png
@Amynelly I set up a trade for TChalla. Wanted to say I loved your pick for Wanda :D
@Amynelly I set up a trade for TChalla. Wanted to say I loved your pick for Wanda :D
@Amynelly hi! are warmachine/elijah still available?
@Amynelly hi! are warmachine/elijah still available?
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@Amynelly bumping this up, and when you're ready to go for good if there are remaining ones I can rescue them to find other homes (I really like that you are doing this I hate seeing dragons left to rot and starve forever)
@Amynelly bumping this up, and when you're ready to go for good if there are remaining ones I can rescue them to find other homes (I really like that you are doing this I hate seeing dragons left to rot and starve forever)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 3 4 5