Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Ad's with sound
I'm not sure exactly what you would do about this or where to go so I am posting this here, let me know if I should be adresssing it elsewhere please!

I noticed today that Advertisements sometimes are coming up and having sound. Now I like having you guys Whitelisted because it helps support you with the ads, but never before have they had ones that play sound. and today, mostly in the coli, I keep getting one that's in French for Tres Semme (I think, I dont know, I dont speak french)
I notice the ad video doesn't even fit properly in the side bar either, it looks like its a youtube ad and not one of these proper side bar ones.. but I thought I should bring it to your attention.

I know this ad is playing for me because of location, its for Canada, where I live, but ya. I don't know what to say other than please add a mute option to these ads? having it suddenly pop up very loudly is not only shocking and scary sometimes, but annoying when I am trying to be silent for sleeping people and public places.

>.<
I'm not sure exactly what you would do about this or where to go so I am posting this here, let me know if I should be adresssing it elsewhere please!

I noticed today that Advertisements sometimes are coming up and having sound. Now I like having you guys Whitelisted because it helps support you with the ads, but never before have they had ones that play sound. and today, mostly in the coli, I keep getting one that's in French for Tres Semme (I think, I dont know, I dont speak french)
I notice the ad video doesn't even fit properly in the side bar either, it looks like its a youtube ad and not one of these proper side bar ones.. but I thought I should bring it to your attention.

I know this ad is playing for me because of location, its for Canada, where I live, but ya. I don't know what to say other than please add a mute option to these ads? having it suddenly pop up very loudly is not only shocking and scary sometimes, but annoying when I am trying to be silent for sleeping people and public places.

>.<
pYAz4OB.png
@antibus

All ad reports go here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/27823
@antibus

All ad reports go here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/27823
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN thank-you!!
@ACWN thank-you!!
pYAz4OB.png
@Antibus

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the tracked thread. :)
@Antibus

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the tracked thread. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.