Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72
thanks @Elaendorlien
thanks @Elaendorlien
@CyberInfection

If you have anymore dragons to send I will have to get them when I get back from dinner!

Marked myself a offline for now.
@CyberInfection

If you have anymore dragons to send I will have to get them when I get back from dinner!

Marked myself a offline for now.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
@Arch
Nope that was all (for now)! Thank you for accepting so fast. <3
@Arch
Nope that was all (for now)! Thank you for accepting so fast. <3
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@thelittlekaiser
@Clavicado
@flamingcakes
@meiirin
@jbapple
@Vyrthur

Hey just selecting a chunk of you from you spreadsheet. Can any of you guys just confirm for me, here in the public thread, that all dragons sold to you are definitely going to Ice and not being resold to another flight?
@thelittlekaiser
@Clavicado
@flamingcakes
@meiirin
@jbapple
@Vyrthur

Hey just selecting a chunk of you from you spreadsheet. Can any of you guys just confirm for me, here in the public thread, that all dragons sold to you are definitely going to Ice and not being resold to another flight?
@lilindar

I can confirm that, though I don't know why they wouldn't be going Ice if were buying them?
@lilindar

I can confirm that, though I don't know why they wouldn't be going Ice if were buying them?
@lilindar I confirm all dragons I receive go off to the ice warden (usually within minutes of clearing the CR but sometimes I let my lair fill up a bit first if I'm in the coli training personal dragons)
@lilindar I confirm all dragons I receive go off to the ice warden (usually within minutes of clearing the CR but sometimes I let my lair fill up a bit first if I'm in the coli training personal dragons)
@Bozanstvena @Keldeo @Averis @SapphireElegy

All received and soon to be sent off to Icedad. Thank you for your support!

@lilindar

I accept CRs till my lair is full then exalt all at once. Any dragon that comes to me from this thread goes to Icewarden, no two ways about it.
@Bozanstvena @Keldeo @Averis @SapphireElegy

All received and soon to be sent off to Icedad. Thank you for your support!

@lilindar

I accept CRs till my lair is full then exalt all at once. Any dragon that comes to me from this thread goes to Icewarden, no two ways about it.
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
@pohjakonn
Thank you for your support :)
@pohjakonn
Thank you for your support :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@lilindar
Any and all dragons sent to me for PB purposes will be exalted to the Icewarden.
@lilindar
Any and all dragons sent to me for PB purposes will be exalted to the Icewarden.
qxSGhdE.pngioL2MNU.pngBv8yr1M.png
@Vyrthur

Thank you for catching Glowworm's tert and resending the CR. That was really kind of you!
@Vyrthur

Thank you for catching Glowworm's tert and resending the CR. That was really kind of you!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72