Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
@lunila
@lunila
@jellywolffy

So many dragons! Thanks for supporting Ice Flight!
@jellywolffy

So many dragons! Thanks for supporting Ice Flight!
vKdEoyf.png
@treguier thanks for the support of ice!
@shedra those dragons are still on the AH, please cancel the AH and I'll clear the CRs
@treguier thanks for the support of ice!
@shedra those dragons are still on the AH, please cancel the AH and I'll clear the CRs
@jbapple
oups, sorry, seems I took the wrong ones off
@jbapple
oups, sorry, seems I took the wrong ones off
@Undermom
Best of luck with your push :D

And thanks to all ice receivers for accepting my dragons so quickly.
I will bomb you all tomorrow again :P
@Undermom
Best of luck with your push :D

And thanks to all ice receivers for accepting my dragons so quickly.
I will bomb you all tomorrow again :P
unbrqMG.png
@shedra thanks for the super pretty dragons! (and no worries on the AH front these things happen)
@shedra thanks for the super pretty dragons! (and no worries on the AH front these things happen)
I need to make some money back after last week... I'll send some dragons over after errands today. Good luck Ice!! <3
I need to make some money back after last week... I'll send some dragons over after errands today. Good luck Ice!! <3
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@CaptainCrackers and at anyone else who would know.

I heard in your last conquest push, some people here in the public buy were purchasing dragons and reselling them to Plague at a higher rate. I also heard that some of those resellers might still be around, still being let to do that complete bs.

Can you possibly let me know which public buy attendants to avoid if my purpose is to definitely support Ice?

I always pick you guys. I really don't want my fodder to go to a different flight.
@CaptainCrackers and at anyone else who would know.

I heard in your last conquest push, some people here in the public buy were purchasing dragons and reselling them to Plague at a higher rate. I also heard that some of those resellers might still be around, still being let to do that complete bs.

Can you possibly let me know which public buy attendants to avoid if my purpose is to definitely support Ice?

I always pick you guys. I really don't want my fodder to go to a different flight.
The laundry is calling... Back later! Check the spreadsheet for online Icies!
The laundry is calling... Back later! Check the spreadsheet for online Icies!
vKdEoyf.png
I am online now and accepting CRs!
I am online now and accepting CRs!
meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy
YYALLS
they/them
AU4MJP2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72