Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brew: No Wait Time?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Was a bit unsure of what was happening at first but after a few instant brews I'm definitely sure I'm encountering the same error here.
Was a bit unsure of what was happening at first but after a few instant brews I'm definitely sure I'm encountering the same error here.
2nu7l8i.png
Same problem here. I brewed a familiar and instantly got a muck, without waiting time at all.
Same problem here. I brewed a familiar and instantly got a muck, without waiting time at all.
I sent a message through Contact Us , too.

It's def not having a wait time.
That's nice, but defeats the whole levels thing ...
I sent a message through Contact Us , too.

It's def not having a wait time.
That's nice, but defeats the whole levels thing ...
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Good to know I'm not the only one encountering this. Guess it's time to leave Baldwin alone until the staff fixes him >.>
Good to know I'm not the only one encountering this. Guess it's time to leave Baldwin alone until the staff fixes him >.>
Same here, have reported via contact us. :s
Same here, have reported via contact us. :s
Same thing here. Tested it with a few different items and the same thing kept occurring; no wait time.
Same thing here. Tested it with a few different items and the same thing kept occurring; no wait time.
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
So I literally just came back from a major hiatus as of several hours ago and threw something in, knew it was going to take a while from the first time I tried it. Except it was instant XD.

I threw quite a few things in and as far as I can tell it's definitely borked. Was going to come here and make a post asking if this was intended, as surely it wouldn't be so easy to level one's Alchemy level.
So I literally just came back from a major hiatus as of several hours ago and threw something in, knew it was going to take a while from the first time I tried it. Except it was instant XD.

I threw quite a few things in and as far as I can tell it's definitely borked. Was going to come here and make a post asking if this was intended, as surely it wouldn't be so easy to level one's Alchemy level.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Same same, was very confused and did it a few times after refreshing multiple pages, clearing cache, etc. Same result each time. Creeeeeepy.
Same same, was very confused and did it a few times after refreshing multiple pages, clearing cache, etc. Same result each time. Creeeeeepy.
6gNJryW.png
I've also encountered this bug, guess it's best to stay away from Baldwin for a while!
I've also encountered this bug, guess it's best to stay away from Baldwin for a while!
I only had it happen with one apparel item and then decided it was a bug- have not done any further testing myself. I'm not even collecting the slime that showed up so I don't end up with missing apparel AND Baldwin material. Q.Q
I only had it happen with one apparel item and then decided it was a bug- have not done any further testing myself. I'm not even collecting the slime that showed up so I don't end up with missing apparel AND Baldwin material. Q.Q
1 2 3 4 5 6