Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brew: No Wait Time?
1 2 3 4 5 6
It's working normally for me now.
It's working normally for me now.
cvhDu9P.gif
Going to give it a test now to see if becoming 1am FR time was enough to fix it, will edit with results. (hoping I don't get in trouble for testing...)

EDIT: Threw in a Baku. Looks like it's back to the 30min cook time. Baldwin seems back in working order.

(Should I do anything to get rid of the Copper Muck and Yellow Sludge it insta-made before? I don't want to sell/hoard sell because that seems like it'd be using a glitch for profit, but keeping them seems like doing the same anyway.)

EDIT EDIT: So after a normal 30min cook time for the Baku, I figured things were normal and started brewing a Toxin gene, which was given a 13hr cook time instead of 12. Ah, well. It'll probably be done by the time I get back on later in the day either way.
Going to give it a test now to see if becoming 1am FR time was enough to fix it, will edit with results. (hoping I don't get in trouble for testing...)

EDIT: Threw in a Baku. Looks like it's back to the 30min cook time. Baldwin seems back in working order.

(Should I do anything to get rid of the Copper Muck and Yellow Sludge it insta-made before? I don't want to sell/hoard sell because that seems like it'd be using a glitch for profit, but keeping them seems like doing the same anyway.)

EDIT EDIT: So after a normal 30min cook time for the Baku, I figured things were normal and started brewing a Toxin gene, which was given a 13hr cook time instead of 12. Ah, well. It'll probably be done by the time I get back on later in the day either way.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
What is happening? Is it a bug? Now it fine?
What is happening? Is it a bug? Now it fine?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
It seems to have fixed itself.

Must have been because of the DST transition

Still I'm going to confirm that it WAS instantly reducing in all item categories and produced varied reductions (I checked each category a couple of times? Just to check where the glitch was, probably about 7 reductions in all)
It seems to have fixed itself.

Must have been because of the DST transition

Still I'm going to confirm that it WAS instantly reducing in all item categories and produced varied reductions (I checked each category a couple of times? Just to check where the glitch was, probably about 7 reductions in all)
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
Jeesh glad I Wasn't the only one. I freaked out so bad. I am horribly scared of being banned (I am very paranoid.)

I sent in a ticket opp. I hope they don't mind. but I'd never want to exploit.
Jeesh glad I Wasn't the only one. I freaked out so bad. I am horribly scared of being banned (I am very paranoid.)

I sent in a ticket opp. I hope they don't mind. but I'd never want to exploit.
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
I'd like to hear from anyone who was transmuting something that was over an hour. Did you get time added to your timer?
I'd like to hear from anyone who was transmuting something that was over an hour. Did you get time added to your timer?
cvhDu9P.gif
@Raaxon Ah that makes sense, good to know! (Didn't even think it might be DST, clocks changed a while ago in the UK, weird how it's staggered).

Confirmation coming in that it's working normally now, so I guess I can go and brew again! Thank goodness that's over. :)
@Raaxon Ah that makes sense, good to know! (Didn't even think it might be DST, clocks changed a while ago in the UK, weird how it's staggered).

Confirmation coming in that it's working normally now, so I guess I can go and brew again! Thank goodness that's over. :)
@Maiiau Threw in Orange protective eyewear. Its now going to brew for 3 hours and 17 mins instead of 2 hours and 50 :')

I wanted to transmute pls :)
@Maiiau Threw in Orange protective eyewear. Its now going to brew for 3 hours and 17 mins instead of 2 hours and 50 :')

I wanted to transmute pls :)
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
that was crazy, did like 7 or 8 as tests.

glad to see it fixed itself
that was crazy, did like 7 or 8 as tests.

glad to see it fixed itself
@Spectralink

Uuuugh my Toxin's done the same thing - 12 and a half hours to go. (It'll be done before I wake up tomorrow, at least)
@Spectralink

Uuuugh my Toxin's done the same thing - 12 and a half hours to go. (It'll be done before I wake up tomorrow, at least)
1 2 3 4 5 6