Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
Oh, that's a novel idea! I rather like it. Kind of sad that it doesn't get affected by Iridescent, because that would be super neat, but the color possibilities are super lovely. I might have to consider snapping up a few.
Oh, that's a novel idea! I rather like it. Kind of sad that it doesn't get affected by Iridescent, because that would be super neat, but the color possibilities are super lovely. I might have to consider snapping up a few.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
That's an interesting idea. Thanks guys.
That's an interesting idea. Thanks guys.
Thanks for the new gene. That's a cute idea :)
Thanks for the new gene. That's a cute idea :)
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Whoo, I love this idea! It brings out that tertiary color without such an extreme design, so it'll probably pair well with other primary and secondary genes.

Very nice! :D Can't wait to snag a scroll!
Whoo, I love this idea! It brings out that tertiary color without such an extreme design, so it'll probably pair well with other primary and secondary genes.

Very nice! :D Can't wait to snag a scroll!
U58SZuw.png
@gardentoaster

Wow, that looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!
@gardentoaster

Wow, that looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
@Marine
A least somebody else took notice of this.
Maybe it could be suggested to make it so that it does..? Because honestly I don't think I could use it on dragons with iridescence unless it was also made into an iridescent color.
Because of this it looks pretty bad on dragons with iridescent..
@Marine
A least somebody else took notice of this.
Maybe it could be suggested to make it so that it does..? Because honestly I don't think I could use it on dragons with iridescence unless it was also made into an iridescent color.
Because of this it looks pretty bad on dragons with iridescent..
Ehhh I dunno
Ehhh I dunno
I can see all the bad tert dragons with horrible neon stomachs now.

Wish it still worked with iri/shimmer. Now it just looks odd.
The gene could look nice on some dragons though I suppose.
I can see all the bad tert dragons with horrible neon stomachs now.

Wish it still worked with iri/shimmer. Now it just looks odd.
The gene could look nice on some dragons though I suppose.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I'm a bit sad it can't be used in addition to the other tertiary genes because it could look great like that. From the price it will be more dominant than them too, but on the plus side it will encourage people to breed good tertiary colours.
I'm a bit sad it can't be used in addition to the other tertiary genes because it could look great like that. From the price it will be more dominant than them too, but on the plus side it will encourage people to breed good tertiary colours.
uh8.png
I actually like the flat belly contrasting with iridescent, but what do I know, I don't even have an iridescent dragon :V

Not to mention that I love that it's treasure-based! It can't fluctuate in price on the AH based on the whims of the gem:treasure conversion rate. I have a couple dragons it'd be just dandy for. Even if it's small and simple, it's just right for a tert gene.
I actually like the flat belly contrasting with iridescent, but what do I know, I don't even have an iridescent dragon :V

Not to mention that I love that it's treasure-based! It can't fluctuate in price on the AH based on the whims of the gem:treasure conversion rate. I have a couple dragons it'd be just dandy for. Even if it's small and simple, it's just right for a tert gene.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21