Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Underbelly Gene
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
THIS IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
THIS IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
I love this! :DDD Thanks for the new gene!
I love this! :DDD Thanks for the new gene!
tumblr_n50ypmp9Xe1t7dt7oo1_500.png
This is such an awesome gene!
This is such an awesome gene!
if any one has used this ping me i wanna see your belly babies !!!
if any one has used this ping me i wanna see your belly babies !!!
Awe, fantastic! I'm surprised this wasn't a gene first released. Can't wait to get one for my dragons!
Awe, fantastic! I'm surprised this wasn't a gene first released. Can't wait to get one for my dragons!
This is a great idea it really adds a lot more verity in both look and tertiary. I normally never bother paying attention to tertiary.
This is a great idea it really adds a lot more verity in both look and tertiary. I normally never bother paying attention to tertiary.
iOadmp2.png
Awesome gene! I can't wait to get them for my dragons
Awesome gene! I can't wait to get them for my dragons
Any previews?
Any previews?
Does anyone know if Underbelly replaces with the color's normal belly color, or with it's body color? For example, is Ice Underbelly is the color of Ice's body color(a very pale bluish white), or the color of Ice's belly (a light bluish gray shade)
Does anyone know if Underbelly replaces with the color's normal belly color, or with it's body color? For example, is Ice Underbelly is the color of Ice's body color(a very pale bluish white), or the color of Ice's belly (a light bluish gray shade)
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
Just gotta say how much I love this. I love tertiary genes, and underbelly was actually an idea I had, so I'm excited to see someone else came up with the idea too and made it possible. :3
Just gotta say how much I love this. I love tertiary genes, and underbelly was actually an idea I had, so I'm excited to see someone else came up with the idea too and made it possible. :3
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21