Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Swipp's Swap Stand 2.0
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66
?????? Woah, familiars sooooooooo cute!!!!! mm...
?????? Woah, familiars sooooooooo cute!!!!! mm...
VENiA
Ahhh! :D

This is amazing. *^*
Ahhh! :D

This is amazing. *^*
LOL it was pretty awesome to head over to the trading post to do the regular transactions, pop into swipps stand and just stare awkwardly for a few seconds before deciding I should look for the news post.
LOL it was pretty awesome to head over to the trading post to do the regular transactions, pop into swipps stand and just stare awkwardly for a few seconds before deciding I should look for the news post.
@chespin

Thank you! I was told I'd have to log out and in again to see it, so I was surprised to see it pop up on its own a lil while ago.

I told them that you deserve to be one too for all the help you give on the Bugs board. You've been helping longer than me! I really hope you get it sometime soon. :)
@chespin

Thank you! I was told I'd have to log out and in again to see it, so I was surprised to see it pop up on its own a lil while ago.

I told them that you deserve to be one too for all the help you give on the Bugs board. You've been helping longer than me! I really hope you get it sometime soon. :)
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
YESSS
YESSS
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
yyaasssssss! the skins are so pretty! <333
yyaasssssss! the skins are so pretty! <333
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
SCREECHES
SCREECHES
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Ahaha I just clicked on Swipp without seeing the news update first and I was so confused. Neat though!
Ahaha I just clicked on Swipp without seeing the news update first and I was so confused. Neat though!

tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
WHAAAAT!
WHAAAAT!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
I visited the swap stand before I saw the update - pleasant surprise! :D
I visited the swap stand before I saw the update - pleasant surprise! :D
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png