Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quite the shopping list (private)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ElphabaThropp

Both the naiads were panicking, but immobilized. The centaur was going after Garrett, who was trying his best to outmaneuver the large beast in tight forestry without risking getting either trampled or smacked with the Centaur's club.

He hoped Gwendolyn was going to hurry up.
@ElphabaThropp

Both the naiads were panicking, but immobilized. The centaur was going after Garrett, who was trying his best to outmaneuver the large beast in tight forestry without risking getting either trampled or smacked with the Centaur's club.

He hoped Gwendolyn was going to hurry up.
The witch snapped a vile into her fingers and stepped into the water, making no rush about it. "I apologize for this, but..." She ripped a scale off or one of them.
@Auxiliaria
The witch snapped a vile into her fingers and stepped into the water, making no rush about it. "I apologize for this, but..." She ripped a scale off or one of them.
@Auxiliaria
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp

The trunk of a tree exploded into a cascade of pulpy splinters where Garrett's head had been a moment ago. Garrett went to move out of the Centaur's range again, but a crawler caught his legs. The centaur rushed at him, nostrils flared and with a bellow, but also tripped.

The bulky mass of the centaur nearly flattened Garrett, as he rolled deftly into the undergrowth. Unlike the Centaur he was already recovered so far as footing went: and promptly he jumped upon the upper-body of the creature, wrapping his legs and ankles around for support as he took the necklace the Centaur had been wearing: a thick leather cord with a pouch on the end, and wrapped it in his fingers, drawing it tight just under the chin of the creature.

The Centaur sent up clouds of loam and torn up leaves as he flailed, attempting to wrest Garrett from his back and human midsection, as Garrett pinched the necklace tighter. The Centaur scuffled, frothing with rage nearly, as it found its footing unsteadily, hands trying to get at Garrett who had ducked down behind its shoulders, and who was using his weight to pinch its neck.

Sensing it would pass out soon, the Centaur then began to try ramming itself, and Garrett my extension into trees. But Garrett held on, hunching himself as small as he possibly could.

A minute more and the creature became drooling and sluggish. It slumped forward, clawing instead at the thick leather cord.

The nereid teared up, not understanding at all what was happening. They both cowered from her with their large and expressive dark eyes alone.
@ElphabaThropp

The trunk of a tree exploded into a cascade of pulpy splinters where Garrett's head had been a moment ago. Garrett went to move out of the Centaur's range again, but a crawler caught his legs. The centaur rushed at him, nostrils flared and with a bellow, but also tripped.

The bulky mass of the centaur nearly flattened Garrett, as he rolled deftly into the undergrowth. Unlike the Centaur he was already recovered so far as footing went: and promptly he jumped upon the upper-body of the creature, wrapping his legs and ankles around for support as he took the necklace the Centaur had been wearing: a thick leather cord with a pouch on the end, and wrapped it in his fingers, drawing it tight just under the chin of the creature.

The Centaur sent up clouds of loam and torn up leaves as he flailed, attempting to wrest Garrett from his back and human midsection, as Garrett pinched the necklace tighter. The Centaur scuffled, frothing with rage nearly, as it found its footing unsteadily, hands trying to get at Garrett who had ducked down behind its shoulders, and who was using his weight to pinch its neck.

Sensing it would pass out soon, the Centaur then began to try ramming itself, and Garrett my extension into trees. But Garrett held on, hunching himself as small as he possibly could.

A minute more and the creature became drooling and sluggish. It slumped forward, clawing instead at the thick leather cord.

The nereid teared up, not understanding at all what was happening. They both cowered from her with their large and expressive dark eyes alone.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15