Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quite the shopping list (private)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
((She put a brief spell on him just to show him what she could do to the creature. She was going to remove it immediately. Sorry, I didn't mean to godmod!))
@Auxiliaria
((She put a brief spell on him just to show him what she could do to the creature. She was going to remove it immediately. Sorry, I didn't mean to godmod!))
@Auxiliaria
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp

((It's okay, just let me know if your character wants to do something super intrusive/physical. ((so like if gwen shoved him I wouldn't care, you know what I'm saying?)) Or write out their intentions, or something. With minor characters I let people do whatever (like how I sometimes take control of the horse) but otherwise that's really my only thing/rule))

Garrett laughed sarcastically suddenly very, very miffed at what he thought was happening.

"Cute and all, but you don't need to put a spell on me without my permission to do something. There is such a thing as asking or offering." He groused. He hated feeling helpless.
@ElphabaThropp

((It's okay, just let me know if your character wants to do something super intrusive/physical. ((so like if gwen shoved him I wouldn't care, you know what I'm saying?)) Or write out their intentions, or something. With minor characters I let people do whatever (like how I sometimes take control of the horse) but otherwise that's really my only thing/rule))

Garrett laughed sarcastically suddenly very, very miffed at what he thought was happening.

"Cute and all, but you don't need to put a spell on me without my permission to do something. There is such a thing as asking or offering." He groused. He hated feeling helpless.
((I understand, I apologize!))

She chuckled and released him. "See, the creature will never know what' is happening!" She told him with a smirk.
@Auxiliaria
((I understand, I apologize!))

She chuckled and released him. "See, the creature will never know what' is happening!" She told him with a smirk.
@Auxiliaria
@ElphabaThropp

((No biggie! I saw the demonstrative pronoun and I was like ??))

Garrett sighed softly, not at all liking the sensation of his mobile control coming all at once after being deprived of it for even half a second. He stumbled, but stood back behind her to let her do what she wanted to do.
@ElphabaThropp

((No biggie! I saw the demonstrative pronoun and I was like ??))

Garrett sighed softly, not at all liking the sensation of his mobile control coming all at once after being deprived of it for even half a second. He stumbled, but stood back behind her to let her do what she wanted to do.
Gwendolyn didn't think twice about it, but turned direction slightly when she heard water in the distance.
@Auxiliaria
Gwendolyn didn't think twice about it, but turned direction slightly when she heard water in the distance.
@Auxiliaria
@ElphabaThropp

Garrett followed after her, though he withdrew more than a few feet behind so he could watch while keeping himself from spooking any fauna she might find.

Downstream just a few feet were a pair of naiads, both rosy pink and gold with large pupiless black eyes, both chittering and bathing. They were deceptively feminine, with long black hair trailing down their sinewy bodies that glistened in the sunlight. They had an iridescent look to their arms and cheeks as though they had small scales for skin.

They continued chittering, unworried about anyone so long as they stayed a certain distance: however it was obvious by the sudden hushed quality of their chatter that they were keenly observing Gwendolyn from the corners of their eyes.

A Centaur, most likely their companion, was watching them while sitting in the stream, as he occasionally offered the one on the left a compliment on her physical appearance.
@ElphabaThropp

Garrett followed after her, though he withdrew more than a few feet behind so he could watch while keeping himself from spooking any fauna she might find.

Downstream just a few feet were a pair of naiads, both rosy pink and gold with large pupiless black eyes, both chittering and bathing. They were deceptively feminine, with long black hair trailing down their sinewy bodies that glistened in the sunlight. They had an iridescent look to their arms and cheeks as though they had small scales for skin.

They continued chittering, unworried about anyone so long as they stayed a certain distance: however it was obvious by the sudden hushed quality of their chatter that they were keenly observing Gwendolyn from the corners of their eyes.

A Centaur, most likely their companion, was watching them while sitting in the stream, as he occasionally offered the one on the left a compliment on her physical appearance.
((For some reason... I never noticed this ping. I'm so sorry!!))

Gwendolyn knelt down at the edge of the stream, careful to keep her ears visible so they would know she wasn't human. She cupped her hands in the water to take a drink, but quietly placed a spell on them, causing their movements to cease.

@Auxiliaria
((For some reason... I never noticed this ping. I'm so sorry!!))

Gwendolyn knelt down at the edge of the stream, careful to keep her ears visible so they would know she wasn't human. She cupped her hands in the water to take a drink, but quietly placed a spell on them, causing their movements to cease.

@Auxiliaria
((I went to a concert and then had to go to work and everything in life was upside down all weekend, but I'm here now.)

The centaur perked up at the intruder; much more weary than his naiad companions. And as though he sensed magic-- well, actually, that wasn't even a question, he leapt to his feet with a great cry.

Garrett took this chance to throw a large rock at the Centaur. The stone hit the centaur's skull with a small meaty thwack, then plopped into the water with some volume. It barely dazed the creature: but it did infuriate it. It then ignored Gwendolyn, and went after the monster hunter with a vengeance.

@ElphabaThropp
((I went to a concert and then had to go to work and everything in life was upside down all weekend, but I'm here now.)

The centaur perked up at the intruder; much more weary than his naiad companions. And as though he sensed magic-- well, actually, that wasn't even a question, he leapt to his feet with a great cry.

Garrett took this chance to throw a large rock at the Centaur. The stone hit the centaur's skull with a small meaty thwack, then plopped into the water with some volume. It barely dazed the creature: but it did infuriate it. It then ignored Gwendolyn, and went after the monster hunter with a vengeance.

@ElphabaThropp
@Elphabathropp

In case the first ping didn't get through
@Elphabathropp

In case the first ping didn't get through
@Auxiliaria Just logged on for the first time today, sorry!

Gwendolyn glanced back "Dummkoph..." She rolled her eyes and caused one of the naiads to freeze completely. "I've got you..." She hissed
@Auxiliaria Just logged on for the first time today, sorry!

Gwendolyn glanced back "Dummkoph..." She rolled her eyes and caused one of the naiads to freeze completely. "I've got you..." She hissed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15