Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Bestiary Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 134 135
@Aeonsmusings

Meh, was resisting.. but sending in a skink! XD
@Aeonsmusings

Meh, was resisting.. but sending in a skink! XD
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
@AeonsMusings OMG ! I really cant believe I won that pair !! Wow !! I really hate to take them, since I did donate them ;). Can I possibly pass and you give them to the next person in line? Let me know :)

P.S. I have some plague subspecies dergs I can donate, they may be good for prizes for next week, RoR? If your interested, let me know :)
@AeonsMusings OMG ! I really cant believe I won that pair !! Wow !! I really hate to take them, since I did donate them ;). Can I possibly pass and you give them to the next person in line? Let me know :)

P.S. I have some plague subspecies dergs I can donate, they may be good for prizes for next week, RoR? If your interested, let me know :)
egJKMaP.png
@Amstaffstriss
We can certainly do that. ^-^ As for the plague subspecies, we would LOVE to have them. Give Drasmir a pm and show her the babes so she can work put some tickets for you. (:
@Amstaffstriss
We can certainly do that. ^-^ As for the plague subspecies, we would LOVE to have them. Give Drasmir a pm and show her the babes so she can work put some tickets for you. (:
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@Rainplay
As @Amstaffstriss has passed on the level 25 pair, tickets were redrawn and you won with ticket number 143! Please get in touch with Drasmir to receive your dergs!
@Rainplay
As @Amstaffstriss has passed on the level 25 pair, tickets were redrawn and you won with ticket number 143! Please get in touch with Drasmir to receive your dergs!
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings

AHHHHHHHHH YAY! I'm so excited that I won! :D
I'll be sure to PM them as soon as possible as I'm currently out of the house at the moment. Thanks again for the chance to win these spooky scary darlings!
@AeonsMusings

AHHHHHHHHH YAY! I'm so excited that I won! :D
I'll be sure to PM them as soon as possible as I'm currently out of the house at the moment. Thanks again for the chance to win these spooky scary darlings!
R1VQMfD.png
@AeonsMusings awesome ! Im glad they are going to a good home !

I sent Drasmir a pm concerning the plague subspecies ;)
@AeonsMusings awesome ! Im glad they are going to a good home !

I sent Drasmir a pm concerning the plague subspecies ;)
egJKMaP.png
^
^
@AeonsMusings

So what can i use tickets for as of rite now?
@AeonsMusings

So what can i use tickets for as of rite now?
@ambersigmann
Tickets aren't "used" for anything right now...They are pooled together and will all be put into the raffle's drawing in which ONE user will win EVERY familiar we have listed on the first page. If you purchase tickets with gems or treasure, then those tickets also go into the weekly bucket prize drawings in which you have a chance to win extras which change every week.
@ambersigmann
Tickets aren't "used" for anything right now...They are pooled together and will all be put into the raffle's drawing in which ONE user will win EVERY familiar we have listed on the first page. If you purchase tickets with gems or treasure, then those tickets also go into the weekly bucket prize drawings in which you have a chance to win extras which change every week.
Oh ok that sounds awesome!!!!
Oh ok that sounds awesome!!!!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 134 135