Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2015
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54
Kinda sad there aren't more mirror skins/accents :c

Also no love for guardians and ridge backs? /sad face/

Kinda sad there aren't more mirror skins/accents :c

Also no love for guardians and ridge backs? /sad face/

xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

[quote name="Undel" date=2015-10-25 00:43:12] A reminder: While it is fine to be disappointed if a skin or accent you liked did not win, please do not put down those that did. It is discourteous to the artists who created them. [/quote] Quick reminder, everyone! Please respect the feelings of the artists. They're regular players, like you, and put a lot of time and effort into their entries. Thank you!
Undel wrote on 2015-10-25:
A reminder: While it is fine to be disappointed if a skin or accent you liked did not win, please do not put down those that did. It is discourteous to the artists who created them.

Quick reminder, everyone! Please respect the feelings of the artists. They're regular players, like you, and put a lot of time and effort into their entries. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
yessss
yessss
Wooo! \^o^/
Wooo! \^o^/
I'm really just curious how the designs are chosen at this point, because it really is the same arguments every time, that some breeds are seen more than others, and not enough skins/accents being chosen for the breeds native to the actual event.

There were a lot of really cool skins and accents, and I congratulate everyone who won, but I feel like more accents should have been chosen to make up for the lack in diversity, or there should be more consideration put in towards skins for breeds honored by the event at hand.
I'm really just curious how the designs are chosen at this point, because it really is the same arguments every time, that some breeds are seen more than others, and not enough skins/accents being chosen for the breeds native to the actual event.

There were a lot of really cool skins and accents, and I congratulate everyone who won, but I feel like more accents should have been chosen to make up for the lack in diversity, or there should be more consideration put in towards skins for breeds honored by the event at hand.
E6nL5Eq.pngtumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
TEAM INSTINCT
Art Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1558497
Deadland Disciple is my favorite Elemental (so far) by a long shot. Absolutely gorgeous!

And I'm very, very happy to see that @spikulec, @njeekyo, @Saerino, and @dierdre won! YAAAY!
Deadland Disciple is my favorite Elemental (so far) by a long shot. Absolutely gorgeous!

And I'm very, very happy to see that @spikulec, @njeekyo, @Saerino, and @dierdre won! YAAAY!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Woot!
All the skins + holiday items look awesome :3
Woot!
All the skins + holiday items look awesome :3
Sanguine Multimist UnknowingLegion

Eddie He/Him
FR Time +3

[/columns]
Most of the chosen skins/accents are great but...

NO Ridgeback Skins/Accents AGAIN? 3 for Imperial?
Are you guys doing this on purpose??!
When was the last time the Ridgebacks got an entry in a festival? How do you choose the skins/Accents, on what basis? Did you even read the feedbacks of the last festivals?

I'm very dissapointed, this sucks.....
Most of the chosen skins/accents are great but...

NO Ridgeback Skins/Accents AGAIN? 3 for Imperial?
Are you guys doing this on purpose??!
When was the last time the Ridgebacks got an entry in a festival? How do you choose the skins/Accents, on what basis? Did you even read the feedbacks of the last festivals?

I'm very dissapointed, this sucks.....
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
awesome!
awesome!
10selK3.png
woo!
woo!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54