Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2015
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54
As a light flighter, I apologize that our breed (one of them anyway) has once again triumphed the flights actual native breed. Considering there were so many great mirror skins that I saw, I don't even know why it happened this time. I feel like we should just make imperials every flight's breed at this point.
As a light flighter, I apologize that our breed (one of them anyway) has once again triumphed the flights actual native breed. Considering there were so many great mirror skins that I saw, I don't even know why it happened this time. I feel like we should just make imperials every flight's breed at this point.
Fen | They/them
YES! Everything looks awesome!!
YES! Everything looks awesome!!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@Parselmouth
They could just put a limit to how many skins/accents can be chosen per breed for the final pick.

It's kinda obnoxious that Imperials keep getting skins made for them. Between Coatl/Skydancers/Imperials, the other breeds get little to no love (especially Ridgebacks lately) and it's ridiculously disappointing.

Those are some of my favorite breeds and even I'm sitting back and rolling my eyes at how much attention they get over the other dragons. It's unfair. Especially when there were some entries that are even more gorgeous and detailed than what we're being given.
@Parselmouth
They could just put a limit to how many skins/accents can be chosen per breed for the final pick.

It's kinda obnoxious that Imperials keep getting skins made for them. Between Coatl/Skydancers/Imperials, the other breeds get little to no love (especially Ridgebacks lately) and it's ridiculously disappointing.

Those are some of my favorite breeds and even I'm sitting back and rolling my eyes at how much attention they get over the other dragons. It's unfair. Especially when there were some entries that are even more gorgeous and detailed than what we're being given.
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
Lich armor + boneyard empress pls.
Lich armor + boneyard empress pls.
Deviantart: http://spyxeddemon.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://spyxeddemon.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpyxedDemon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpyxedDemon/
@oux - It's very disappointing, I agree. I'm currently just hoping that we'll have some snapper skins for Rockbreaker's.
@oux - It's very disappointing, I agree. I'm currently just hoping that we'll have some snapper skins for Rockbreaker's.
Fen | They/them
No Mirror accents.. huh. I would have expected that at least. Guess I'll wait for next year to hopefully get Wilson something.

However. That apparel. Much love.
No Mirror accents.. huh. I would have expected that at least. Guess I'll wait for next year to hopefully get Wilson something.

However. That apparel. Much love.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
OMG YESHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG YESHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
Happy holidays everyone! ;) may the riot begin!
Happy holidays everyone! ;) may the riot begin!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[quote name="oux" date=2015-10-25 03:36:12] @ Parselmouth They could just put a limit to how many skins/accents can be chosen per breed for the final pick. It's kinda obnoxious that Imperials keep getting skins made for them. Between Coatl/Skydancers/Imperials, the other breeds get little to no love (especially Ridgebacks lately) and it's ridiculously disappointing. Those are some of my favorite breeds and even I'm sitting back and rolling my eyes at how much attention they get over the other dragons. It's unfair. Especially when there were some entries that are even more gorgeous and detailed than what we're being given. [/quote] Skydancers? I don't really see them getting much love, at least in the form of accents. They're getting skins more often :/ And they got nothing I think for the first two festivals of the year.
oux wrote on 2015-10-25:
@ Parselmouth

Skydancers? I don't really see them getting much love, at least in the form of accents. They're getting skins more often :/ And they got nothing I think for the first two festivals of the year.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Kind of glad I'm not the only one disappointed. The artists did a great job and no doubt worked very hard, so no disrespect meant there. The skins/accents are genuinely beautiful! I just... There's so little diversity in the skins in terms of species and very few of the skins/accents jump out and make me think PLAGUE. I kind of had a feeling RoR was going to leave a bitter taste in my mouth with how this month started, aaand it did.

On the bright side, the apparel is amazing and the familiar is absolutely gorgeous. I will be hoarding lots of those, thank you.
Kind of glad I'm not the only one disappointed. The artists did a great job and no doubt worked very hard, so no disrespect meant there. The skins/accents are genuinely beautiful! I just... There's so little diversity in the skins in terms of species and very few of the skins/accents jump out and make me think PLAGUE. I kind of had a feeling RoR was going to leave a bitter taste in my mouth with how this month started, aaand it did.

On the bright side, the apparel is amazing and the familiar is absolutely gorgeous. I will be hoarding lots of those, thank you.
JViYfKK.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54