Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Going Away Raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@spilledink

I'd love to put two tickets on the earth egg (my second favorite flight~) and one on the fire egg.

Also the billowing sands accent looks lovely on my boy here

the darn link-in-post won't work, but here's the link
http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=14088052&item=10090

He's a member of a very reclusive clan, they don't wear a lot of shiny, showy stuff, prefering to blend in to the surrounding forest, so I like that it's subtle on him, but still adds a little something something to his look
@spilledink

I'd love to put two tickets on the earth egg (my second favorite flight~) and one on the fire egg.

Also the billowing sands accent looks lovely on my boy here

the darn link-in-post won't work, but here's the link
http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=14088052&item=10090

He's a member of a very reclusive clan, they don't wear a lot of shiny, showy stuff, prefering to blend in to the surrounding forest, so I like that it's subtle on him, but still adds a little something something to his look
OgvwujS.jpg
@spilledink I'd love to enter, could all my tickets go towards unicorn guise? ^^ I couldn't decide between these accents since both look so good: [img]http://snag.gy/v2UAF.jpg[/img] Cotton Candy Rays. With that ice gembond it reminds me of very early spring days when the ice starts to melt away. Love the colours against a darker body. ^^ [img]http://snag.gy/dYMDD.jpg[/img] Lightweaver essence. Love everything about it. Would make this already cool lady look even cooler!
@spilledink I'd love to enter, could all my tickets go towards unicorn guise? ^^

I couldn't decide between these accents since both look so good:
v2UAF.jpg
Cotton Candy Rays. With that ice gembond it reminds me of very early spring days when the ice starts to melt away. Love the colours against a darker body. ^^

dYMDD.jpg
Lightweaver essence. Love everything about it. Would make this already cool lady look even cooler!
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@spilledink Thanks again for your generosity to nature and the community! This is an awesome raffle. :)

I would like to enter Izanami as a contender for the Suspended Wishes accent. I wrote her a backstory that has echoes of the lore behind her name and her creativity which the accent helps depict. I hope you like it!

skin-image%201_zpsq6tec7t3.png

I was not sure if we would be allowed to enter for two accents, but either way I would like to share that Zijin Chen looks great on Tea Leaf. He was also featured in the story of Izanagi and is the resident tea brewer of my clan. :) The accent really makes him look like a regal tea master.

skin-image_zpsj2ma1eam.png
@spilledink Thanks again for your generosity to nature and the community! This is an awesome raffle. :)

I would like to enter Izanami as a contender for the Suspended Wishes accent. I wrote her a backstory that has echoes of the lore behind her name and her creativity which the accent helps depict. I hope you like it!

skin-image%201_zpsq6tec7t3.png

I was not sure if we would be allowed to enter for two accents, but either way I would like to share that Zijin Chen looks great on Tea Leaf. He was also featured in the story of Izanagi and is the resident tea brewer of my clan. :) The accent really makes him look like a regal tea master.

skin-image_zpsj2ma1eam.png
jqqIEB3.gif
@spilledink
Can I be put on the general list for the chests and any of the familiars that aren't Loga or Stardust Scholar?
Thanks~
@spilledink
Can I be put on the general list for the chests and any of the familiars that aren't Loga or Stardust Scholar?
Thanks~
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
frwind_shield_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzma.png -Magical Menagerie Hatchery
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
@spilledink
could you put my name in for a chest?
@spilledink
could you put my name in for a chest?
@trixyr No you still have three! And I'll definitely consider him :)
@Ferotton Ooh I'll definitely think about it! And I have you down.
@Draconequis done! Good luck :)
@Everisa Sealight looks amazing with Wave, I'll definitely consider them both! And I've added you to the raffle :)
@Moray Oooh all very pretty! I'll definitely consider them! And I've added you to the raffle!
@CornixElecti Sure thing! If you like I can put one ticket to the least popular egg and the other two to whatever else catches your eye. Good luck!
@Fornax Yes you may :)
@Scyshe Nah, I think I'm retiring for good. This is kind of my thank you to everyone for being so cool :) Oh and I put you down for two Light slots and one shadow slot, do you want it the other way around?
@Evarett done!
@frostyferelden Ooh cool, I'll consider her as well!
@DarkScales Done!
@kuninaga oooh I'll definitely consider them! And tickets entered :)
@NynaeveSedai Sure thing! Just let me know which of your three tickets you want to allocate to each.
@QueSeraAwesome oooh it does look really unusual, I'll definitely consider him!
@Jahkailija Oooh those look awesome and I'm definitely considering them :O
@Kell I love this. Her backstory is so beautiful I am so glad you chose to take her in <3 <3 <3 I am only giving one accent per person, but you can of course show me as many entries as you like!
@Alyska I have a general list for chests but not for the other familiars. Which familiars are striking your fancy?
@Sigmatimewyrm Sure thing!

@trixyr No you still have three! And I'll definitely consider him :)
@Ferotton Ooh I'll definitely think about it! And I have you down.
@Draconequis done! Good luck :)
@Everisa Sealight looks amazing with Wave, I'll definitely consider them both! And I've added you to the raffle :)
@Moray Oooh all very pretty! I'll definitely consider them! And I've added you to the raffle!
@CornixElecti Sure thing! If you like I can put one ticket to the least popular egg and the other two to whatever else catches your eye. Good luck!
@Fornax Yes you may :)
@Scyshe Nah, I think I'm retiring for good. This is kind of my thank you to everyone for being so cool :) Oh and I put you down for two Light slots and one shadow slot, do you want it the other way around?
@Evarett done!
@frostyferelden Ooh cool, I'll consider her as well!
@DarkScales Done!
@kuninaga oooh I'll definitely consider them! And tickets entered :)
@NynaeveSedai Sure thing! Just let me know which of your three tickets you want to allocate to each.
@QueSeraAwesome oooh it does look really unusual, I'll definitely consider him!
@Jahkailija Oooh those look awesome and I'm definitely considering them :O
@Kell I love this. Her backstory is so beautiful I am so glad you chose to take her in <3 <3 <3 I am only giving one accent per person, but you can of course show me as many entries as you like!
@Alyska I have a general list for chests but not for the other familiars. Which familiars are striking your fancy?
@Sigmatimewyrm Sure thing!

tumblr_nhv90tfgTe1qkztmbo1_500.jpg
@spilledink I would like to place my tickets on Light egg, Shadow egg and Earth egg, please. Also I think Accent: Cumulus would look really great on my fae, Lapis. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TyHEUxn.png[/img]
@spilledink
I would like to place my tickets on Light egg, Shadow egg and Earth egg, please. Also I think Accent: Cumulus would look really great on my fae, Lapis.

TyHEUxn.png
@spilledink

Can I to enter two tickets for the fire egg and one ticket for the chests, please? :)
@spilledink

Can I to enter two tickets for the fire egg and one ticket for the chests, please? :)
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
@spilledink yeah, that sounds good!

In that case, I wish you all the best in what you've decided to do <3 I'm sure you'll do well :D if you do need anyone to talk to, you can always come back here to look for any of us, yeah?
@spilledink yeah, that sounds good!

In that case, I wish you all the best in what you've decided to do <3 I'm sure you'll do well :D if you do need anyone to talk to, you can always come back here to look for any of us, yeah?
D7wuvpn.png
@spilledink
If I am eligible for the raffle, may I please have my tickets entered for the Unicorn Guise and any two eggs? Thank you.
@spilledink
If I am eligible for the raffle, may I please have my tickets entered for the Unicorn Guise and any two eggs? Thank you.
e2V12xK.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22