Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Going Away Raffle CLOSED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@spilledink Ooh, may I be entered to this raffle please? I'd like my free tickets on the Spectral Chest, Sunbeam Sentinel Chest and the Unicorn Guise, thank you! [img]http://i.imgur.com/RkLcj7v.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jIvA8sq.png[/img] I also have two imp girls here who'd look absolutely gorgeous in these accents ^o^
@spilledink
Ooh, may I be entered to this raffle please? I'd like my free tickets on the Spectral Chest, Sunbeam Sentinel Chest and the Unicorn Guise, thank you!

RkLcj7v.png

jIvA8sq.png

I also have two imp girls here who'd look absolutely gorgeous in these accents ^o^
Windsinger-Banner---Signature-2vv_zpsd460e8a0.png
qq1fJ4F.png
@Frizzycrls Added! And I'll definitely consider her :)
@carniv0re Added! I'll consider them as well!
@MudCat I added you to the general chest and unicorn guise! Skins and dragons are not being raffled, I'm just giving them to whoever I think would give them the best home. So with accents that's if you have a really perfect dragon. Some of the dragons are just first come first serve, while others I would prefer go to a clan with lore that suits them or a hatchery they would fit into.
@clockworkeclipse ooooh he's gorgeous, I'll definitely keep him in mind! Also you can totally put your name down for the raffle, I'll just take it out if I decide to give you the accent :)
@YICAON done!
@Myrellis woah I love how Nautilus looks on that first girl! I'll definitely keep them both in mind!
@Frizzycrls Added! And I'll definitely consider her :)
@carniv0re Added! I'll consider them as well!
@MudCat I added you to the general chest and unicorn guise! Skins and dragons are not being raffled, I'm just giving them to whoever I think would give them the best home. So with accents that's if you have a really perfect dragon. Some of the dragons are just first come first serve, while others I would prefer go to a clan with lore that suits them or a hatchery they would fit into.
@clockworkeclipse ooooh he's gorgeous, I'll definitely keep him in mind! Also you can totally put your name down for the raffle, I'll just take it out if I decide to give you the accent :)
@YICAON done!
@Myrellis woah I love how Nautilus looks on that first girl! I'll definitely keep them both in mind!
tumblr_nhv90tfgTe1qkztmbo1_500.jpg
@spilledink
Ooh! Can I use my tickets for unicorn guise, unhatched light egg and unhatched shadow egg?
@spilledink
Ooh! Can I use my tickets for unicorn guise, unhatched light egg and unhatched shadow egg?
eQl8tXy.pnggs8OSgi.png6xoSRhj.pnghmyLcmF.pngHwjRnuS.png
@spilledink

2qjkier.png

2lk4gly.png

I really have my eye on that suspended wishes accent haha

Bella, who soon will be renamed, is a wish witch. She decides on who's wishes get granted or shattered. She gets small fragments of someones wish in a special mirror she uses. Sometimes heavily emotional wishes comes to her in small fragments if they covey enough emotion/sincerity.

Xene is a card dealer. Of what? No one knows exactly. It could the cards in a game, cards that you are dealt in life. Who knows? She doesn't really say much about what she deals.

He's still unnamed ;n; so hard to find the perfect name.
abny9c.png

He's the clan's best warrior, extremely protective over his clanmates and his mate to even though she hits him and tells him she can take care of herself. He comes off as aggressive to adult dragons but he spends his time with hatchlings, teaching them how to defend themselves/ light roughing around. He takes care in not harming them in any way.

Ahhhh I hope I'm not too late D:
@spilledink

2qjkier.png

2lk4gly.png

I really have my eye on that suspended wishes accent haha

Bella, who soon will be renamed, is a wish witch. She decides on who's wishes get granted or shattered. She gets small fragments of someones wish in a special mirror she uses. Sometimes heavily emotional wishes comes to her in small fragments if they covey enough emotion/sincerity.

Xene is a card dealer. Of what? No one knows exactly. It could the cards in a game, cards that you are dealt in life. Who knows? She doesn't really say much about what she deals.

He's still unnamed ;n; so hard to find the perfect name.
abny9c.png

He's the clan's best warrior, extremely protective over his clanmates and his mate to even though she hits him and tells him she can take care of herself. He comes off as aggressive to adult dragons but he spends his time with hatchlings, teaching them how to defend themselves/ light roughing around. He takes care in not harming them in any way.

Ahhhh I hope I'm not too late D:
2heep8h.jpg
tumblr_nwn5k277Od1sjk0roo1_100.png
@spilledink I'd like to put one ticket on the Nature, Light and Earth egg if I can! c:
@spilledink I'd like to put one ticket on the Nature, Light and Earth egg if I can! c:
@spilledink Hello there. Sorry to hear you are leaving. I would love to be able to enter your raffle. Very sweet of you to have it. for my tickets I would like to place them on: 1. Unhatched shadow egg 2. Unhatched light egg 3. random chest As for your dragons...If you would like a good home for Nimue I thought she would make a good mate for my Dragon Seaking. You would not have to worry for anything to happen to her as she would be a permanent addition. No worries if you have someone else in mind to send her too. I do not have a sea-witch in my clan and when I seen her I just loved the thought of SeaKing falling in love with a Sea-Witch. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2830020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28301/2830020_350.png[/img] [/url] You are welcome to read his bio although it is still unfinished and see if he is a good match or not. All my dragons pretty much have a job in the clan and are all unique in their own special way except for a some still. One day I would like bios/art for them all it will take me some time to get that done as it is a slow process.

@spilledink

Hello there. Sorry to hear you are leaving.
I would love to be able to enter your raffle. Very sweet of you to have it.

for my tickets I would like to place them on:

1. Unhatched shadow egg
2. Unhatched light egg
3. random chest
As for your dragons...If you would like a good home for Nimue I thought she would make a good mate for my Dragon Seaking. You would not have to worry for anything to happen to her as she would be a permanent addition. No worries if you have someone else in mind to send her too. I do not have a sea-witch in my clan and when I seen her I just loved the thought of SeaKing falling in love with a Sea-Witch.

2830020_350.png

You are welcome to read his bio although it is still unfinished and see if he is a good match or not. All my dragons pretty much have a job in the clan and are all unique in their own special way except for a some still. One day I would like bios/art for them all it will take me some time to get that done as it is a slow process.
zjjpmw.jpg
@spilledink 1 ticket on the Fire egg and 2 on the Shadow egg please! And I'd like to try for the Red Imperial Clouds accent for Carrick here. c: [img]http://s15.postimg.org/wf9i6xnln/skin_image.png[/img]
@spilledink
1 ticket on the Fire egg and 2 on the Shadow egg please!

And I'd like to try for the Red Imperial Clouds accent for Carrick here. c:
skin_image.png
25411.png
@spilledink

Oh man, that great wave accent for the M Imp. If i could, may I ask for that to stick it on my imp boy, Aou?

(9m not sure how to work preview images as it keeps showing up as a broken link?)

Also, for the raffle uh...may I ask to put one ticket in the chests and if its available, the last two for the loga?
@spilledink

Oh man, that great wave accent for the M Imp. If i could, may I ask for that to stick it on my imp boy, Aou?

(9m not sure how to work preview images as it keeps showing up as a broken link?)

Also, for the raffle uh...may I ask to put one ticket in the chests and if its available, the last two for the loga?
@spilledink Can my 3 tickets go to the light egg please? Also Haya would be perfect for a fandragon I'm hunting if only she was male ;m; Best of luck rehoming. May come back and look at them later if I get more space! But your accents too oh man you have Japanese themed accents! *O* I'm totally in love. I'm a Japanese major who just got back from a summer abroad and miss Japan dearly ;m; I love Suspended Wishes and Great Wave! I think they would look good on respectively: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4481582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44816/4481582_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10961488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109615/10961488_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm unsure how to embed the previews though :\ Can someone help me out?
@spilledink
Can my 3 tickets go to the light egg please?
Also Haya would be perfect for a fandragon I'm hunting if only she was male ;m; Best of luck rehoming. May come back and look at them later if I get more space!
But your accents too oh man you have Japanese themed accents! *O* I'm totally in love. I'm a Japanese major who just got back from a summer abroad and miss Japan dearly ;m; I love Suspended Wishes and Great Wave! I think they would look good on respectively:

4481582_350.png

10961488_350.png

I'm unsure how to embed the previews though :\ Can someone help me out?
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@spilledink I'd like 2 of my tickets to go toward the spectral chest and 1 for springly sprouts.
@spilledink I'd like 2 of my tickets to go toward the spectral chest and 1 for springly sprouts.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22