Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Skyrim!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45
@Nicolas
Google helps with that.

Pick up the Transmute spell from Halted Stream bandit camp a bit north of Whiterun and you will be mining all the iron you can find, spamming it up to gold with the spell (Alteration leveled up!), turning it all into rings (Smithing leveled up), and selling them (Speechcraft leveled up!). I think I've legendary'd Smithing at least twice doing that.
@Nicolas
Google helps with that.

Pick up the Transmute spell from Halted Stream bandit camp a bit north of Whiterun and you will be mining all the iron you can find, spamming it up to gold with the spell (Alteration leveled up!), turning it all into rings (Smithing leveled up), and selling them (Speechcraft leveled up!). I think I've legendary'd Smithing at least twice doing that.
10225726.png14219798.png21614768.png
@Nicolas

Okay I found the 'Monster Factory' playlist from Polygon and omg Skyrim video!
@Nicolas

Okay I found the 'Monster Factory' playlist from Polygon and omg Skyrim video!
84si1j.png
@Rauhiss
Oh jeeze xD not to mention all the gold you get out of selling all that jewelry lmao (tho once the shopkeepers run out of gold it gets to be a bit of a pain to find people to sell with unless you have pretty high speechcraft leveling)
@Rauhiss
Oh jeeze xD not to mention all the gold you get out of selling all that jewelry lmao (tho once the shopkeepers run out of gold it gets to be a bit of a pain to find people to sell with unless you have pretty high speechcraft leveling)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@raptorix
"To me, cats are all perfect beautiful angels"
I AM S O L D
oh my god xD
@raptorix
"To me, cats are all perfect beautiful angels"
I AM S O L D
oh my god xD
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
ive been debating on whether or not to pick up skyrim again. i just cant seem to NOT make new characters im just too much of a sucker for playing with character creators oops
ive been debating on whether or not to pick up skyrim again. i just cant seem to NOT make new characters im just too much of a sucker for playing with character creators oops
@Nicolas
Investing in the shops gets you 500 extra gold to play with. But eventually I just give the shopkeepers free stuff. They love it.
@Nicolas
Investing in the shops gets you 500 extra gold to play with. But eventually I just give the shopkeepers free stuff. They love it.
10225726.png14219798.png21614768.png
@TempestGlitch
J O I N U S
I take forever to decide on character looks, especially with mod-extensive creators oops :')

@Rauhiss
That's true xD After awhile I end up doing that too because I can't be bothered to sell to anyone else lmao cx
@TempestGlitch
J O I N U S
I take forever to decide on character looks, especially with mod-extensive creators oops :')

@Rauhiss
That's true xD After awhile I end up doing that too because I can't be bothered to sell to anyone else lmao cx
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
@Nicholas
Ooh yes that's good!
Speaking of Guard's speech, I was playing Skyrim earlier, and I had just killed a dragon and walked past a Guard, who was in front of the skeleton and he said: "Another peaceful day"
I just had to do a double-take to look at this guard because what had just happened was obviously not peaceful!

I just don't want to bother him. Oh well! The Christmas Sale is coming up soon and I might be able to get a Steam Voucher and buy some Skyrim DLC (and hopefully some other games that are on my wishlist!)
@Nicholas
Ooh yes that's good!
Speaking of Guard's speech, I was playing Skyrim earlier, and I had just killed a dragon and walked past a Guard, who was in front of the skeleton and he said: "Another peaceful day"
I just had to do a double-take to look at this guard because what had just happened was obviously not peaceful!

I just don't want to bother him. Oh well! The Christmas Sale is coming up soon and I might be able to get a Steam Voucher and buy some Skyrim DLC (and hopefully some other games that are on my wishlist!)
GAji9p1.png
@PlushiePalooza
Well, I mean... you did kill the dragon and make it peaceful again, so that counts for something, right? xD

Hrm that's true. Maybe I'll be able to snag the Hearthfire DLC then too and finally finish the last five damn achievements I need for Skyrim uGH ><
@PlushiePalooza
Well, I mean... you did kill the dragon and make it peaceful again, so that counts for something, right? xD

Hrm that's true. Maybe I'll be able to snag the Hearthfire DLC then too and finally finish the last five damn achievements I need for Skyrim uGH ><
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
I'm hoping to get Xbox Live and one of those money card things for Christmas and buy Dawnguard at least, maybe Hearthfire so I can have mORE HOUSES MWAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHKVEFBVJKDWBKWDCBCA

Yes, I'm a console player, fite me m80s >:)

I can spend absolutely ages creating a character even with only the vanilla creation stuff and then lose all that time and effort to a glitch that essentially breaks the game for that character. The glitch is...

Alduin not landing on the keep.

He just flies around pretty passively, roaring, and not taking any notice of Helgen apart from the fact that he doesn't fly away. Annoying as hell.
I'm hoping to get Xbox Live and one of those money card things for Christmas and buy Dawnguard at least, maybe Hearthfire so I can have mORE HOUSES MWAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHKVEFBVJKDWBKWDCBCA

Yes, I'm a console player, fite me m80s >:)

I can spend absolutely ages creating a character even with only the vanilla creation stuff and then lose all that time and effort to a glitch that essentially breaks the game for that character. The glitch is...

Alduin not landing on the keep.

He just flies around pretty passively, roaring, and not taking any notice of Helgen apart from the fact that he doesn't fly away. Annoying as hell.
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45