Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed]Seadragons[EDIT!]
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
Aww I love the idea of this breed and want to support it. I would have a lair full if they were made, they're too adorable to resist!
Aww I love the idea of this breed and want to support it. I would have a lair full if they were made, they're too adorable to resist!
Support
Support
I would still love one of these, familiar or no familiar.
I would still love one of these, familiar or no familiar.
They/Them FR+2
I still want this breed to become a reality, even if there are similar-looking familiars!
I still want this breed to become a reality, even if there are similar-looking familiars!
Bumping this thread because I STILL WANT ONE IN MY LAIR
Bumping this thread because I STILL WANT ONE IN MY LAIR
Support! Who gives a cat if they're similiar to a familiar??
Support! Who gives a cat if they're similiar to a familiar??
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Support!
So elegant :)
Support!
So elegant :)
kghXjOr.png
Whoa!!! Clever going with the seahorse. They ARE considered dragons irl. Also, I see it as a plant eater as well. It just seems like their cute widdle mouths are perfect for it c: plus since they're so well hidden, they might live in and munch on kelp sometimes

Overall: Support.
Whoa!!! Clever going with the seahorse. They ARE considered dragons irl. Also, I see it as a plant eater as well. It just seems like their cute widdle mouths are perfect for it c: plus since they're so well hidden, they might live in and munch on kelp sometimes

Overall: Support.
Even with a second round of sea horse familiars, I still really, really want this as an actual species. Please staff, don't merely put out familiars and shelf this idea. Please make this a breedable dragon specie.
Even with a second round of sea horse familiars, I still really, really want this as an actual species. Please staff, don't merely put out familiars and shelf this idea. Please make this a breedable dragon specie.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@Verceri

I know this is literally years later but i remember seeing the art at some point, and would like to say that the design has stuck with me to this day c:

I was wondering if you still have the art on your computer somewhere, since tinypic has shut down? :') I know that the breed will (probably?) never make it into the game since we got the familiar, but i still think it would be good to have the art up as a historical record! :D
@Verceri

I know this is literally years later but i remember seeing the art at some point, and would like to say that the design has stuck with me to this day c:

I was wondering if you still have the art on your computer somewhere, since tinypic has shut down? :') I know that the breed will (probably?) never make it into the game since we got the familiar, but i still think it would be good to have the art up as a historical record! :D
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121