Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | what dose dom mean?
i have no clue that dom means can someone please tell me?
i have no clue that dom means can someone please tell me?
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@LunarFern dom is short for 'Dominance', which you can find under the Play menu;
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=dominance

Flights fight as a team by exalting as many dragons as they can to their deity to gain 'Dominance', which gives the entire flight certain bonuses for a week. c:
Quote:
Dominance
Coordinate and compete for weekly flight bonuses!

The realm is embroiled in a perpetual conflict called Dominance.

Dominance is determined by a flight's dedication to exalting dragons. These dragons leave their home lairs to forever serve under their elemental deity, using their combined power to help combat the other flights, as well as the newly-emboldened Beastclan hordes.

Each Saturday, the top three flights with the highest ratio of exaltations will receive special bonuses for the following week. Beware, however: If the Beastclans secure one of the three top slots, no flight will receive that slot's bonuses.
@LunarFern dom is short for 'Dominance', which you can find under the Play menu;
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=dominance

Flights fight as a team by exalting as many dragons as they can to their deity to gain 'Dominance', which gives the entire flight certain bonuses for a week. c:
Quote:
Dominance
Coordinate and compete for weekly flight bonuses!

The realm is embroiled in a perpetual conflict called Dominance.

Dominance is determined by a flight's dedication to exalting dragons. These dragons leave their home lairs to forever serve under their elemental deity, using their combined power to help combat the other flights, as well as the newly-emboldened Beastclan hordes.

Each Saturday, the top three flights with the highest ratio of exaltations will receive special bonuses for the following week. Beware, however: If the Beastclans secure one of the three top slots, no flight will receive that slot's bonuses.
@Oszs

thank you!
@Oszs

thank you!
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png