Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Scavenging Problem? Eggs?
1 2
Okay so I know that FR doesn't guarantee rare items when you're gathering, but I'm level 19 in scavenging, and I still haven't gotten one egg? I'm not sure if its luck or some other factor, like does not showing ads impede FR luck?

I've been on here for like three months and its frustrating to hear newcomers get eggs on their first try, but i know that I'm not guaranteed anything just because I've been on here longer.

Not to mention that I constantly grind in the Coli and I still haven't gotten one egg?
Okay so I know that FR doesn't guarantee rare items when you're gathering, but I'm level 19 in scavenging, and I still haven't gotten one egg? I'm not sure if its luck or some other factor, like does not showing ads impede FR luck?

I've been on here for like three months and its frustrating to hear newcomers get eggs on their first try, but i know that I'm not guaranteed anything just because I've been on here longer.

Not to mention that I constantly grind in the Coli and I still haven't gotten one egg?
@Nerderyy

The Scavening with no egg, that's kinda bad luck. I'm level 23 and I've gotten 2. Worse, as you level up in Scavenging, the pool of items you get increases, so it's actually rarer and rarer to get an egg the higher you are.

The coli, though, that's just expected. The coli egg drops are leagues rarer than scavenging ones.
@Nerderyy

The Scavening with no egg, that's kinda bad luck. I'm level 23 and I've gotten 2. Worse, as you level up in Scavenging, the pool of items you get increases, so it's actually rarer and rarer to get an egg the higher you are.

The coli, though, that's just expected. The coli egg drops are leagues rarer than scavenging ones.
Oh man thats a real bummer :/ You would think that the higher you get, the more common rarer items are.

Ty though!
Oh man thats a real bummer :/ You would think that the higher you get, the more common rarer items are.

Ty though!
@Nerderyy

I had better luck as a low lever than a high level. Higher levels give you a wide range of crap, which means you're more likely to get crap than good stuff.

I used to get like an egg a week, now I haven't had one for months.
@Nerderyy

I had better luck as a low lever than a high level. Higher levels give you a wide range of crap, which means you're more likely to get crap than good stuff.

I used to get like an egg a week, now I haven't had one for months.
This explains so much!

I used to get eggs all the time as well, but I've been hunting for an Arcane now for weeks. At least I know it's not just me!
This explains so much!

I used to get eggs all the time as well, but I've been hunting for an Arcane now for weeks. At least I know it's not just me!
@ShadowGuardian0 Thank for explaining!

@smerdle I suppose its all about luck then! And I'm glad its not uncommon, but I got my first egg after level 20, so I hope it goes well for you Smerdle!
@ShadowGuardian0 Thank for explaining!

@smerdle I suppose its all about luck then! And I'm glad its not uncommon, but I got my first egg after level 20, so I hope it goes well for you Smerdle!
Yeah, i'm level, what, 14, and I got like, 2-3 eggs I think? It's really just about luck x.x
Yeah, i'm level, what, 14, and I got like, 2-3 eggs I think? It's really just about luck x.x
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
@Sondeer
Grinding for an egg in Coli. is a really really reaaaally rare drop.
@Sondeer
Grinding for an egg in Coli. is a really really reaaaally rare drop.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Lalona

Yeah all those FR tags on tumblr about how people got an egg just from starting up the Coli really got my hopes up
@Lalona

Yeah all those FR tags on tumblr about how people got an egg just from starting up the Coli really got my hopes up
@Sondeer

you have to be really lucky. if you ever played pokemon, i like to compare it to finding a shiny pokemon.. in the generations before X and Y (before they made it so much easier).

Anyways, i've been pretty lucky with eggs on the opposite side of the spectrum.. I have gathered at least twelve eggs (because i have one of each) and thats not counting the ones ive sold T>T So i think i got really really lucky?? Maybe if i wiggle my fingers at you and throw some sparkle dust you can take my luck!
@Sondeer

you have to be really lucky. if you ever played pokemon, i like to compare it to finding a shiny pokemon.. in the generations before X and Y (before they made it so much easier).

Anyways, i've been pretty lucky with eggs on the opposite side of the spectrum.. I have gathered at least twelve eggs (because i have one of each) and thats not counting the ones ive sold T>T So i think i got really really lucky?? Maybe if i wiggle my fingers at you and throw some sparkle dust you can take my luck!
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2