Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BeastCon Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
1. war wounds
2. golden paladin
3. the dark knight rises
4. quest for beauty
5. field medicine
@dragonwriter315 Thank you!
1. war wounds
2. golden paladin
3. the dark knight rises
4. quest for beauty
5. field medicine
@dragonwriter315 Thank you!
eZ5CPeG.gif
Wow, cool, thanks @dragonwriter315!

My wishlist looks like this:

1. Golden Paladin
2. Might Makes Right
3. War Wounds
4. The Dark Knight Rises
Wow, cool, thanks @dragonwriter315!

My wishlist looks like this:

1. Golden Paladin
2. Might Makes Right
3. War Wounds
4. The Dark Knight Rises

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@draonwriter315 Weeee!! I would like the Golden Paladin please :)
@draonwriter315 Weeee!! I would like the Golden Paladin please :)
16403457.png je1KGwo.png 9808249.png
@Kedia @MoogleSam @Ghosting @LianceZorren @Hanelli @MDreams @iheart801 @Elphea @TaintedTamer @Chinchilada @KraalofBhaga @Voodoocat @StarriannaFlare @rendragyn @BlueHare @May7nk @frizzycrls @Aleise @BlackWolfWarrior @ArcanineUnleashd @BunnySox @vulcanchicks @Miaow @Aliceeng @MagicToaster @Devils @lineline @Ninjawa @LethalLulu @FlyingSquirrely @Fyeenix @Inudoragon23 @HerdingCats @Broderick @Shad0stryk @Zillua @TheBlackMage @TheSilverFox @Balinor @Samayl @BumRapRhiny @Darkryuukin @smallapple @SteadyAsSheGoes @FlyingSquirrely @kuninaga @PaperGryphon All of the winners have been drawn and prizes handed out. However, if your name didn't get drawn never fear! I have [i]consolation[/i] prizes ;D I'll be passing those out tomorrow. My next raffle is going to be a Christmas/Holiday raffle, and is going to include Night of the Nocturne prizes. I am still collecting items for that raffle, and since some of you have expressed interest in contributing, I thought I'd provide you all with this handy-dandy list: [item=Glorious Sweater][item=Stupendous Sweater][item=Wondrous Sweater][item=Marvelous Sweater][item=Astonishing Sweater] [item=Blood Red Wolf Cape][item=Gold Wolf Cape][item=Black Wolf Cape][item=Grey Wolf Cape][item=Brown Wolf Cape] [item=Garnet Flourish Necklace][item=Peridot Flourish Necklace][item=Morganite Flourish Necklace] - all Garnet, Peridot, and Morganite Flourish jewelry pieces [item=Teardrop Ruby Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings] - all Ruby, Citrine, and Lapis Lazuli Teardrop jewelry pieces And of course, DRAGONS! I'm looking for dragons that are Christmas or wintery in theme. Leveled Christmas/Winter dragons would be even better. ;) I'm also looking to assemble banner prizes that themed after the 12 Days of Christmas. 5 Golden Rings and 7 Swans A Swimming are obvious, but I'm looking for ideas for prizes for the other 10 days. PM me if you have any suggestions. Thank you all, again, for participating in this raffle. I had a lot of fun, but it wouldn't have been anything without you all playing along with me. You guys are the BEST! =D
@Kedia @MoogleSam @Ghosting @LianceZorren @Hanelli @MDreams @iheart801 @Elphea @TaintedTamer @Chinchilada @KraalofBhaga @Voodoocat @StarriannaFlare @rendragyn @BlueHare @May7nk @frizzycrls @Aleise @BlackWolfWarrior @ArcanineUnleashd @BunnySox @vulcanchicks @Miaow @Aliceeng @MagicToaster @Devils @lineline @Ninjawa @LethalLulu @FlyingSquirrely @Fyeenix @Inudoragon23 @HerdingCats @Broderick @Shad0stryk @Zillua @TheBlackMage @TheSilverFox @Balinor @Samayl @BumRapRhiny @Darkryuukin @smallapple @SteadyAsSheGoes @FlyingSquirrely @kuninaga @PaperGryphon

All of the winners have been drawn and prizes handed out. However, if your name didn't get drawn never fear! I have consolation prizes ;D I'll be passing those out tomorrow.

My next raffle is going to be a Christmas/Holiday raffle, and is going to include Night of the Nocturne prizes. I am still collecting items for that raffle, and since some of you have expressed interest in contributing, I thought I'd provide you all with this handy-dandy list:

Glorious Sweater Stupendous Sweater Wondrous Sweater Marvelous Sweater Astonishing Sweater

Blood Red Wolf Cape Gold Wolf Cape Black Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape

Garnet Flourish Necklace Peridot Flourish Necklace Morganite Flourish Necklace - all Garnet, Peridot, and Morganite Flourish jewelry pieces

Teardrop Ruby Earrings Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings - all Ruby, Citrine, and Lapis Lazuli Teardrop jewelry pieces

And of course, DRAGONS! I'm looking for dragons that are Christmas or wintery in theme. Leveled Christmas/Winter dragons would be even better. ;)

I'm also looking to assemble banner prizes that themed after the 12 Days of Christmas. 5 Golden Rings and 7 Swans A Swimming are obvious, but I'm looking for ideas for prizes for the other 10 days. PM me if you have any suggestions.

Thank you all, again, for participating in this raffle. I had a lot of fun, but it wouldn't have been anything without you all playing along with me. You guys are the BEST! =D
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
Congrats to the winners! ^^
Congrats to the winners! ^^
nCRfU15.png
@dragonwriter315 please ping me for the holiday raffle!
@dragonwriter315 please ping me for the holiday raffle!
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png34r9mi9.pnghttp://flightrising.com/images/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_code.pngFFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif[img][/img]
@dragonwriter315 I would like to be pinged for your holiday raffle as well.
@dragonwriter315 I would like to be pinged for your holiday raffle as well.
Beastcon_sig_zpsvsk2lfpb.gif
@dragonwriter315 please ping me on the next raffle!! :3
@dragonwriter315 please ping me on the next raffle!! :3
Acolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gif]
@dragonwriter315

Please ping me for the holiday raffle:)
@dragonwriter315

Please ping me for the holiday raffle:)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
@dragonwriter315

I'd love a ping for the next raffle as well!
@dragonwriter315

I'd love a ping for the next raffle as well!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38