Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] DOM SHOP SNIPING
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Cipheres If you're not swamped with orders, could I ask for a Skydancer breed change? It's not terribly urgent that I get it soon, so I'm okay with waiting if I'm at the end of the list!

340,000t
@Cipheres If you're not swamped with orders, could I ask for a Skydancer breed change? It's not terribly urgent that I get it soon, so I'm okay with waiting if I'm at the end of the list!

340,000t
Birdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.png
@Cipheres

How much for the wolf cape? :3
@Cipheres

How much for the wolf cape? :3
VlakeFx.png
@Leeomon @piney @Volvaran @SapphireElegy @Eyries
all accepted! send the money!

@NixPix iirc the wolf cape cost 11900 (and the math does confirm that) so!
@Leeomon @piney @Volvaran @SapphireElegy @Eyries
all accepted! send the money!

@NixPix iirc the wolf cape cost 11900 (and the math does confirm that) so!
iceshade.png
@Cipheres Could you snipe a cherub and peregrine scroll? I have 91kt and 27g, and I can give you various battle items and skin items in return.
@Cipheres Could you snipe a cherub and peregrine scroll? I have 91kt and 27g, and I can give you various battle items and skin items in return.
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace i'll have to snipe the ones on my list already and see if i have the funds to snipe another pair before i can accept or deny, sorry!! (7 peregrine is a lot of peregrine ykno)
@Moonlace i'll have to snipe the ones on my list already and see if i have the funds to snipe another pair before i can accept or deny, sorry!! (7 peregrine is a lot of peregrine ykno)
iceshade.png
@Cipheres Okay, I understand.
@Cipheres Okay, I understand.
OWMus8Y.png
@Cipheres

Ah, ok, great! :) Then I´ll send the treasure for it~
@Cipheres

Ah, ok, great! :) Then I´ll send the treasure for it~
VlakeFx.png
How much would a rogue outfit set be? @Cipheres
How much would a rogue outfit set be? @Cipheres
@Kanariah i have no idea, sorry!! if you can get the prices for the pieces i can do the math but that's it im so sorry :v
@Kanariah i have no idea, sorry!! if you can get the prices for the pieces i can do the math but that's it im so sorry :v
iceshade.png
Its ok o0o!! Dont be sorry~ @Cipheres
Its ok o0o!! Dont be sorry~ @Cipheres
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13