Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] DOM SHOP SNIPING
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Cipheres

Hello, if you're not too busy, could I ask you for 2 cherub scrolls (314,500t)? I don't mind waiting for it if you'd rather get through other orders first!

(Also, if I'm doing my math right and all rouge outfit sets cost the same for each piece, then a full rouge outfit set should cost 101,150 at a 15% dom discount, I think)
@Cipheres

Hello, if you're not too busy, could I ask you for 2 cherub scrolls (314,500t)? I don't mind waiting for it if you'd rather get through other orders first!

(Also, if I'm doing my math right and all rouge outfit sets cost the same for each piece, then a full rouge outfit set should cost 101,150 at a 15% dom discount, I think)
1WJT8l9.gif GWeNSoe.gif gZJK8U8.png VHFsfxu.gifFEJeTed.gif
@Cipheres

Are you available to snipe a Seraph? :D
@Cipheres

Are you available to snipe a Seraph? :D
qesQFkT.gif
@Cipheres
Ooh, someone in my time zone :D

What I want:
3x peregrine
1x remove primary gene

I'll pay in treasure :)
@Cipheres
Ooh, someone in my time zone :D

What I want:
3x peregrine
1x remove primary gene

I'll pay in treasure :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Cipheres

could i orderrr all/(any) forest rogue pieces and all/(any) tanned rogue pieces? ;u; if you happen to snipe any, no need to wait to get all of em 'cause it's quite a lot to grab @A@
@Cipheres

could i orderrr all/(any) forest rogue pieces and all/(any) tanned rogue pieces? ;u; if you happen to snipe any, no need to wait to get all of em 'cause it's quite a lot to grab @A@
OIsoUE8.png
@einheria (math and rogue sets are a mystery to me) can do! send over the money and i'll try my best to get them for you :O
@Poi @Jaz alright! send over the money and i'll get you some genes ;)
@Saintly can do! i'll ping you if i get any
@einheria (math and rogue sets are a mystery to me) can do! send over the money and i'll try my best to get them for you :O
@Poi @Jaz alright! send over the money and i'll get you some genes ;)
@Saintly can do! i'll ping you if i get any
iceshade.png
@Cipheres
Treasure (+ a tip) sent :)

No need to hurry to get my stuff, I'm heading off to bed soon ^^
@Cipheres
Treasure (+ a tip) sent :)

No need to hurry to get my stuff, I'm heading off to bed soon ^^
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Cipherus, Not trying to be a bother but how is everything going.?
@Cipherus, Not trying to be a bother but how is everything going.?
bRntKRj.gif
apparently ice has dom again! come get some.. genes?
apparently ice has dom again! come get some.. genes?
iceshade.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13